• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera 7.72 MIDRATE REALMAP - coming to you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont put antibot, we need noobs to play too, else will be max 50 people like always. But GM must bann underoofs
Or like this, 8.6 orsha players will play if u dont put antibot system, but atleast ban ppl when we send u proofs.

Oldera would be nice to play again. For sure not 7.4. Do the same oldera as before, hopefully with some antibot client finally.

Unfortunately for the Oldera files I lost the server source so antibot won't be possible to add. The 7.4 is pretty much 99% complete with all quests, but personally I do like 7.72 more.

What experience rates are you thinking?

My opinion if its not gonna be antibot client then it should be really fast to exp in the begging, fast until 110+ then maybe abit slower after. its definetly not fun to see lvl 180 ms running around spamming ue

But you must make sure botters are banned if you give cam or youtube proof, also bann macroers etc..
Rates must be same as previous version and death loss too

Any rates ending with 7x after 100 and 5x after 121~. Also the dead lose should be like u are loosing lets say 2 lvl at lvl 100 and with donation bless u loose 1.5 lvl. Also fix the uh exhaust system so it will be like on rl tibia or tibianic.
Runes when u make them should be lets say sds 3x, uhs 3x, gfbs 5x, mwalls 6x. When u buy them: sds 2x, uhs 2x, gfbs 3x, mwalls 4x.

Cant buy more lvl after lvl 100. First week dont make experience roses

Nobody would play due my reputation and advertisement threads would be deleted by corrupted mods. All because resetting a server = scamming, if I do it. While originaltibia etc is fine to reset. Anyone who wants to run the server for me (i do technical stuff, you do advert stuff, playing the cool gm) can PM me.
You didn't get bad rep for resetting servers, you got bad rep because you:
* DDoS other servers so people will play yours
* Saving IPs of players on your server so you can hack/threat them with DDoS when you play other servers, "pay or ping"
* Selling your server for real money with a backdoor, so you can hack them
* Making custom clients with trojans used for your botnet
* DDoS servers without any reason at all

did i miss something? All you did is a big reason why the oldschool community is so small..
Why do ppl want to play oldera when there is originaltibia anyway?

You didn't get bad rep for resetting servers, you got bad rep because you:
* DDoS other servers so people will play yours
* Saving IPs of players on your server so you can hack/threat them with DDoS when you play other servers, "pay or ping"
* Selling your server for real money with a backdoor, so you can hack them
* Making custom clients with trojans used for your botnet
* DDoS servers without any reason at all

did i miss something? All you did is a big reason why the oldschool community is so small..
Why do ppl want to play oldera when there is originaltibia anyway?
cuz we played original already 10x in 2 months

I agree, I have DDoSed servers in the past but as you might know I have been pretty much inactive for a long time. Also IPs of players have never been saved, they shouldn't give their skype username to anyone in the world. Server has been sold one time the backdoor was in there to prevent the server from spreading and used by other people other then the buyer.

I never required an custom client to connect to my server. I did include a ready client with ipchanger added, Asparate IPchanger gives false positives due his auto-updater. Try to scan it yourself atm.

Things you said are just propaganda by haters and jealous people. Sure I've not been a saint, but everything is exaggerated a lot.

Anyway if you make a custom client nobody unless retards will dare to download your client[ TROJAN ALERT] xd just make the normal 7.72 who cares

cuz this is shit server its basic otserver with nothing more and oldera u are not only ddoser u dont even care about ur players

Which oldschool server actually cares about it's players? Name one.. Iryont (good guy but doesn't have a lot of time), Fribben (acts like a dick and won't see his antibot system is stupid), brs nabs (poor server quality). Moreover basic is all you need for a fun, war based server.

and ur server is good quality? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

and ur server is good quality? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
Moreover basic is all you need for a fun, war based server.

Also the 7.4 files I have are 99% complete including all signs, nab quests etc.

Anyways guys, I'll look into the possibility of relaunching Oldera in the coming week. I have server space left so wouldn't be so much of a problem other then advertisement problems.

If enough people sign this thread I'll start up Oldera for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back