• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera Highrate Realmap Round 3 < 9-12-2012! (Sunday 15:00 CET) >

bad map, many bugged spawns, botters everywherem, gm doesnt give a fuck about anyone whos playing this server. i highly recommend this server to everyone is a veri gud server...!

This server is shit, reset every week and rollbacks EVERY DAY.
GM is corrupt ( killing and teleporting people in battles)
Server is FULL of bugs and GM dont care.

This server is shit, reset every week and rollbacks EVERY DAY.
GM is corrupt ( killing and teleporting people in battles)
Server is FULL of bugs and GM dont care.

I know you don't like the server and i don't fancy it either but don't make stuff up, if you're going to criticise a server don't use false accusations, last time it was up it had one rollback for about an hour < Which i experienced. It was up for 2 weeks and i don't see why he wouldn't reset it when it had 10-15 players online, sure he's probably not going to get any more than that this time either but i still don't think you could throw around false accusations.

It's not as bad as other servers, there's minor bugs, not really any major bugs, and yes he doesn't care.

I know you don't like the server and i don't fancy it either but don't make stuff up, if you're going to criticise a server don't use false accusations, last time it was up it had one rollback for about an hour < Which i experienced. It was up for 2 weeks and i don't see why he wouldn't reset it when it had 10-15 players online, sure he's probably not going to get any more than that this time either but i still don't think you could throw around false accusations.

It's not as bad as other servers, there's minor bugs, not really any major bugs, and yes he doesn't care.

You know you are defending pizza ryan, the biggest douchebag in the ot community, with his server just online for $$$ ?
Everyone can clearly see he is just resetting to get these donations roses again, and not resetting because he cares of his community.

Other people, like Faloria, wants to open a server for the community to have fun and he just opens to get money and ddos others.

People like me and bazzese play for fun and wars and dont donate, its no problem playing on ot that get reset for next donation because we can have some war.
I will play Next oldera again!

Ingens w8ing for ur Ping me

Server has 10 people online, new players are being killed instantly due these players being bored. Yes, I reset for the new players and for donations. It's a highrate anyway, get over it you little faggot kids.

The only faggot here is you

Faloria is coming up with a new better host in a few hours - don't play this shit server

ryan really ruined it nicely want from him/sammy hosting it 150-200 online was fun to him ruining it and 10-30 people online good job ryan

Best :')

This :).

- - - Updated - - -

Server has 10 people online, new players are being killed instantly due these players being bored. Yes, I reset for the new players and for donations. It's a highrate anyway, get over it you little faggot kids.

Fuck this corrupt server, dont play here. NEVER DONATE ON OLDERA.NET.

I dont understand how the admins on otland.net can let this guy have his thread here. He admits he ping others servers and scam people on their cash, and still they let him stay on otland.net.....

Fuck this corrupt server, dont play here. NEVER DONATE ON OLDERA.NET.

I dont understand how the admins on otland.net can let this guy have his thread here. He admits he ping others servers and scam people on their cash, and still they let him stay on otland.net.....

Ye.. That's actually one of the reasons I started hanging out of otfans more. Not as big community there tho, that's the prob

Did he admit to pinging? As far as i know it was only those troll accounts made by others that were talking about those things.

Back