• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera REALMAP HIGHRATES - reset 24-11-2012! (SATURDAY 15:00 CET)

Bumpsy: "most-retarded-otlanduser-who-thinks-that-hes-funny"-contest semi finalist

xdxdg.jpg

- W A R N I N G - DONT DONATE ON OLDERA.NET - YOU ARE GETTING SCAMMED.

Time to reveal the truth about this server.
GM Nazor is starting the server, disabling the server save, letting it run for 2-6 hours, then turn it off and everything that has happened during those 2-6 hours will not be saved.
Why is he doing it?
At the start of the server, in the beginning he is getting the most donates, after 1-2 weeks(Like now) people are donating less, and less. GM Nazor's goal is to lose as many players as possible before he shut the server down, and REOPEN it couple of weeks later to gain ALOT more money when he reopen the server. Right now he is saying "Server crashing, trying to fix it, I think i have fixed it now" That is only a way to gain players trust, and make himself look good and caring about the players. By doing this, players will come back to his server when he reopens it, believing he has actually fixed the "crashes" as he calls it. This is known by us who have been playing 7.x servers for many years.

Reason I started playing on this version of Oldera.net is because SammyNSC said he owned the server and advertised it, I actually thought the better of Sammy, since he has been around the 7.x community for a long time.

SammyNSC cant do anything on this server, except restart it. He does not have the source, cant access it which means he cant "fix the crashes". as GM Nazor calls it.

If you have ever noticed, GM Nazor always login during those crashes, and afterwards he DISSAPEARS, sammy is often saying "GM nazor ragequit skype", but that is only a way to hide the truth, because GM Nazor does not want to get questions about the crashes.

This server will be shut down when GM Nazor is not satisfied with the donates, not caring about if there is 200 players online or 20.

( GM NAZOR LET SERVER RUN FINE FOR 1 WEEK THEN START CRASHING IT HIMSELF, IN THAT WAY HE CAN SAY THE CRASHES ARE A REASON FOR RESTART. BUT ACTUALLY HE DOES IT BECAUSE PEOPLE ONLY DONATE FIRST WEEK OT IS ONLINE.)

THIS VIDEO SHOWS GM NAZOR AND DONATORS ON OLDERA.NET - YOU ARE GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS WHILE RYAN SCAM YOU ON YOUR $$$.

[video=youtube;dNl55_Npmk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dNl55_Npmk8[/video]

thats-right-im-back-bitches.jpg
Bumpsy: "most-retarded-otlanduser-who-thinks-that-hes-funny"-contest semi finalist

Because he is funny

150x is good ? Tomorrow 75% of server will be 100+ lvl probably. No fun of PK, no RPG climate, no oldschool

yup oldera is highrate so what do u expect ?

you see on thread title: [Switzerland][7.72] Oldera REALMAP HIGHRATES

LOLOLO he has made his own character (Sai, Sai Tek), and alot of other characters to make it seem like people start playing again.

LOLOLO he has made his own character (Sai, Sai Tek), and alot of other characters to make it seem like people start playing again.

lol like i would waste time for that :')

- - - Updated - - -

ingenns why are you polayyying oldera?

15:37 name: Sith Revres Xus
access: 0
level: 8
maglvl: 10
speed: 234
position ( 33225 / 32408 / 005 )
ip: 62.220.182.159
15:37 /info Sith Revres Xus

haha i knew it! ingens the botter making new accounts on this forum to talk bullshit about not playing oldera you see
now he is playing it:D hehe hypocrit

any pinger can ddos this noob?
ip: 62.220.182.159

@Nazor, since you think your smart and exposing people's ip address, your server will not have any success at all. You like DDoSing other peoples servers, I don't care since I don't play tibia but I still got my botnet their if needed. Your server will not turn on.

You have been warned.

Back