• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera REALMAP HIGHRATES - reset 24-11-2012! (SATURDAY 15:00 CET)

Notice my name? It's spelled "This server sux" from behind. Tihi. I was gonna pk lvl 20's til ban so you did right in ip banning me.

Btw, tibianic, even my programs are enough to bring down your network and I could just aswell use wireshark or an IP sniffer to find it. Don't tempt me.

I also just changed my IP.

- - - Updated - - -

Notice my name? It's spelled "This server sux" from behind. Tihi. I was gonna pk lvl 20's til ban so you did right in ip banning me.

Btw, tibianic, even my programs are enough to bring down your network and I could just aswell use wireshark or an IP sniffer to find it. Don't tempt me.

I also just changed my IP.

if you Ping me I will report you on FBI

I would never do such a thing..
Besides, if someone ever did, it'd be rly hard to track if they use IPVN or any other programs of the like. It'd appear as if the ping came from all over the world and no certain ip could ever be traced.

I just need to download'n install linux to my new comp then I'ma try what it's really capable of doing.

200px-Trollface.svg.png

xdxdy.jpg

Like if the FBI or any similar company would give a fuck if a private server of an old game is pinged lol

I gotta small lags here every 8 - 10 seconds. I especially checked how I run on RL and on some other ots and everything is smooth as baby's bottom 500 fps. I have good net and pc. But dunno why here I gotta this delay. Have been asking some ppl and they got same issue. Any1 know why? I m just curious what could be the reason.

I gotta small lags here every 8 - 10 seconds. I especially checked how I run on RL and on some other ots and everything is smooth as baby's bottom 500 fps. I have good net and pc. But dunno why here I gotta this delay. Have been asking some ppl and they got same issue. Any1 know why? I m just curious what could be the reason.

If other people has the same problem the server is probably the problem i.e the server is lagging.

1y ago ryan was the hoster everyone loved and nowww what has happened, bumpys what do you think has occured?

1y ago ryan was the hoster everyone loved and nowww what has happened, bumpys what do you think has occured?

Maybe the fact that.. I was in ryans ventrilo listening then my friend joined. This was before all the scamming started. Reset, etc. And they started talking, then out of nowhere ryans started talking about fking this random guys mother'n stuff. I was like "wtf".

- - - Updated - - -

ANTICA COMING UP!

Tomorrow or the day after that. Really stable server - just like tibianic but a real highrate like this one. Most knows it. They got DDosed by (oldera probably) but they've gotten a new dedicated host which counters ddos to a good extent.

why arent u pinging me? plx ddos

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe the fact that.. I was in ryans ventrilo listening then my friend joined. This was before all the scamming started. Reset, etc. And they started talking, then out of nowhere ryans started talking about fking this random guys mother'n stuff. I was like "wtf".

- - - Updated - - -

ANTICA COMING UP!

Tomorrow or the day after that. Really stable server - just like tibianic but a real highrate like this one. Most knows it. They got DDosed by (oldera probably) but they've gotten a new dedicated host which counters ddos to a good extent.

ping me

Back