• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera REALMAP HIGHRATES - reset 24-11-2012! (SATURDAY 15:00 CET)

If there is one player I admire it this dude. Actually plays unlike many others. And for one he's also intelligent. That's more than you can say about some others. Not pointing any fingers cause then Tibianic gets mad.

thanks for the compliment. I'm more interested in Tibianic's response tho.

You can easily tell he has the personality to get really uncomfortable in a mad way by a post like yours^_^

- - - Updated - - -

what u talk bullshit for?
This ingens is most retarded dude i have seen, instead of playing a server with his bot and leave people alone he must whine in forum all day about fixes.. he should go back to tibia 8.6 or 9.7 idk what version

just go back to cry more because ur server was ddos ;) good job so we dont see ur serv here:D
Didnt u make a goodbye post? ?:D
as i said

Runaway and never comeback!

<3

Yes ingens? where is your ddos? hahahah
little girl im w8ing ehh, didnt u threaten me? big mouth camon :p:p

Officially quitted this piece of ryan shit.

takk.gif

Can someone explain the meaning of 'monster system' ? Isn't it the basic one?

I think it is a script that adds monster information on the website, i might be wrong actually because it seems very pointless to me =o

Back