• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera REALMAP HIGHRATES - reset 24-11-2012! (SATURDAY 15:00 CET)

GM Nazor, Your ip has been tracked to Amsterdam, police has been contacted in your country and informed about the money you have been receiving for the last years without taxing. Also told them about your criminal activities, (DDOS'ing). Your ip-adress has been given to the police, and the large packets you have sent to bring down others servers should be easy for them to track. Since you are attacking and bringing down peoples servers and internet in another country, It is seen as a serious crime.
You can call them if you have any questions.

If this does not give result, I will contact other authorities.

Last step is contacting the FBI, if proof is found during the investigation, you will be charged under the computer fraud and abuse act.

Police contacted:
003120 +31 20 559 8844
011 +718 948-9311
011 +518 438-4000

Fbi:
011 +901 747-4300

Also gave them some of your paypal information so they can track the money you have been receiving. Mr. "[email protected]".

(JUST INCASE YOU FORGOT TO PAY TAX ON ALL MONEY YOU HAVE RECEIVED LAST YEARS)

Last edited:
Since reporting a crime is not illegal, I also contacted police in new york and gave them the same information as I did to the police in Amsterdam.
The reason I did it, is because your criminal friend "SammyNSC" lives there.

Since reporting a crime is not illegal, I also contacted police in new york and gave them the same information as I did to the police in Amsterdam.
The reason I did it, is because your criminal friend "SammyNSC" lives there.

i contacted police in nigeria to get you and ur black mommy they are on the way. they have food in jail

GM Nazor, Your ip has been tracked to Amsterdam, police has been contacted in your country and informed about the money you have been receiving for the last years without taxing. Also told them about your criminal activities, (DDOS'ing). Your ip-adress has been given to the police, and the large packets you have sent to bring down others servers should be easy for them to track. Since you are attacking and bringing down peoples servers and internet in another country, It is seen as a serious crime.

Last step is contacting the FBI, if proof is found during the investigation, you will be charged under the computer fraud and abuse act.

Police contacted:
003120 +31 20 559 8844
011 +718 948-9311
011 +518 438-4000

Fbi:
011 +901 747-4300

Also gave them some of your paypal information so they can track the money you have been receiving. Mr. "[email protected]".

Lmao that's hilarious. But why the fbi if he's from holland??

Lmao that's hilarious. But why the fbi if he's from holland??

Because the FBI deal with these kind of crimes if they connect 2 or more countries to eachother
(In this case, Ryan is DDOS'ing servers in other countries (Sweden is one of them))

FBI is not like its pictured in movies, they deal with with light and heavy crimes all over the world.

Since Ryan is attacking servers in Sweden, they will ignore the fact that he is DDOS'ing tibia servers, they will see it as he is attacking Sweden.

When FBI starts investigating a crime, they contact the police in the country where the suspect lives. Usually after the police have been contacted by the FBI, it quickly becomes a high priority case.

Last edited:

Police contacted:
003120 +31 20 559 8844
011 +718 948-9311
011 +518 438-4000

Fbi:
011 +901 747-4300

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA said that guy who use cip softs grafics on his ot xDDDDD(ye i think you are another hoster who is mad after doss but lol why you dont make good doss protection ???)

Last edited:
Dawgggggggg u aint noooooo scaring me brow
im innocent dawg
donatezzz for moneyzzzzzzzzzzzz

call da policeeee ma browww and donatzzzzz moneyzzz
View attachment 17332
neeed moneyz $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yes you'll see dollars in your pocket like on this screen if you stay on oldera buisness it will bring you ALOT of $$$ Ryan.

Hahahahaha Nice BRO! more pizza

I think you should open server on Friday (tomorrow)
because some people work all days like me, and when friday we have time for exp
because we have free weekend.
Can you put earlier the start time:) please
thanks
Hail Oldera best server,

Back