• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera REALMAP HIGHRATES - reset 24-11-2012! (SATURDAY 15:00 CET)

washandango: sorry i remember you, the master of having life? Why are you on forums? I thought u was party 24/7 ? and who is tampon?

original: oldera had 180 players online even when it was donations, so idk why you talking bullshit? All people like this server and best wars ever. Its 8 players because was 5 days offline because ppl ddosing and crashing ot.

Oldera have now highscores because GM put higher exp before he make reset. He said he will make reset before opening thats why he put high scores on PVP ENFO

washandango: sorry i remember you, the master of having life? Why are you on forums? I thought u was party 24/7 ? and who is tampon?

original: oldera had 180 players online even when it was donations, so idk why you talking bullshit? All people like this server and best wars ever. Its 8 players because was 5 days offline because ppl ddosing and crashing ot.

Oldera have now highscores because GM put higher exp before he make reset. He said he will make reset before opening thats why he put high scores on PVP ENFO
Oldera.net - Players: Players: 6 / 500 :(

all wait for Tibianic RealOTS - Coming soon...

Man its reset u dont get it? people dont try to exp if they know its reset

Release date: 24th November

But while waiting its good idea to join Oldera,
Cya all in oldera

Shit server, ALOT of bugs, corrupted gms, gms help ppls to pk. Last time it was up it had a ton of crashes and the server was up for like 3 weeks! DONT PLAY!

Worst

ddos lagg all day
rollbacks several hours atleast once or twice a day

server

corrupt gm tping friends
banning people who complain on the server on forums

ever

Will certainly not play razor or sammys servers again.

Apparently you haven't played Oldera enough to know that the server sucks balls.

Currupt GMs, Reset every week.

Sure, the server is for PK'ing because it takes a day to reach level 150 in which leveling is completely unsatisfying, but when GM's help people and there are donations for everything PKing is not really that fun.

I'd rather play a war server because the characters actually have more depth into them than this piece of shit does lol

Only reason why it reached 150+ ppl was because noone rly knew ryan is the owner of it, everyone wanted to play just because of SAmmy. Now sammy quitted, everyone knows hoster is ryan = noone is gonna play.

Lol, 150 is really hard with no donations, first day i make lvl 100 and start PK, its very funny and very good balanced server if you like wars. But some people who play for RPG, annihilator or demon quest, can go other OTS like my name (Tibianic) or wait for realots.
Rest can start oldera 24th november all PG!

Oldera will be started fresh. Due resetting I was able to fix the database bug.

Server will start again 24-11-2012 15:00. First day experience rate and lootrate will be highered. So come and join Oldera saturday!

PS: you have to recreate your account, please do so in preparation of Saturday.

I was able to fix the database bug..[/B]
Lol bullshit there was a database bug.

You've hosted Oldera ATLEAST 100 times, on the same dedicated server.

There is NO WAY you don't know what you are doing by now.
2qna1dd.gif

And after this many servers people still think ryan gives a shit about their comments.

- W A R N I N G -
Time to reveal the truth about this server.

GM Nazor is starting the server, disabling the server save, letting it run for 2-6 hours, then turn it off and everything that has happened during those 2-6 hours will not be saved.

Why is he doing it?
At the start of the server, in the beginning he is getting the most donates, after 1-2 weeks(Like now) people are donating less, and less. GM Nazor's goal is to lose as many players as possible before he shut the server down, and REOPEN it couple of weeks later to gain ALOT more money when he reopen the server. Right now he is saying "Server crashing, trying to fix it, I think i have fixed it now" That is only a way to gain players trust, and make himself look good and caring about the players. By doing this, players will come back to his server when he reopens it, believing he has actually fixed the "crashes" as he calls it. This is known by us who have been playing 7.x servers for many years.

Reason I started playing on this version of Oldera.net is because SammyNSC said he owned the server and advertised it, I actually thought the better of Sammy, since he has been around the 7.x community for a long time.

SammyNSC cant do anything on this server, except restart it. He does not have the source, cant access it which means he cant "fix the crashes". as GM Nazor calls it.

If you have ever noticed, GM Nazor always login during those crashes, and afterwards he DISSAPEARS, sammy is often saying "GM nazor ragequit skype", but that is only a way to hide the truth, because GM Nazor does not want to get questions about the crashes.

This server will be shut down when GM Nazor is not satisfied with the donates, not caring about if there is 200 players online or 20.

I posted this when the server was 5 days old, And look now, who was right?

Back