• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] [8.7] Ascalon | custom MID-EXP RPG with unique gameplay

We are informed about lags issue, trying to find out the source now; Contacted company aswell...

p.s. Issues were fixed, network is stable now.

Last edited:
"Hai fare pls remove anti-bot system :() me and my team want to ply but we cant play without bot"

LOL!!!! I dislike cheaters.

I doubt that stop's the cheater's, most are the "sad" kind that sit near PC & stop when the bot check happens.

But it's a system that can't hurt but I think its usually failed more by real people then by botters haha!

• Brotherhood outfit is ingame, however I'm not going to spoil the quest. (Just saying that it's pretty much random and might take a lot of time, so you don't need to worry about it right now)
  • Big temple revamp, thanks for Elucaditus.
  • Black skulled players now able to use AOE spells, however they are not affecting other players.
  • Fixed a bug when red/black skulled players had no drop on death.(Now they most likely dropping 1 item upon a death).
  • Corrected messages with unjustified kills warnings, to show exactly how much frags left until red/black skull.
  • Antidote spell now dispells only weak poison(when damage is lower than player level/12).
  • Most of high leveled monsters getting buffed a bit, so it may be a little bit harder.
  • Berserkers changes: shield slot is not anymore required to gain set bonus; rage duration lowered to 7 seconds from 8, aswell as now rage can't be stacked more than 3 times;
  • Field and bomb runes added to temple's shop.
  • Minor increasing of knights weapons base damage.
  • Assassins mastery spell now provides 20% attack speed bonus(was 15%).

Bump for this amazing ot :), sadly enough i'm swapped in rl so little bit inactive atm :/

But for everyone who likes an almost perfect costum ot, this is a must try :)

SLNA7OW.png

Back