• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Celestia 7.4-7.72 Realmap HR (ANTIBOT CLIENT)

The custom celestia server didn't reset, right? @Kungenn

Edit : "You have 0 coins. (Purchase more)." I'd maybe be interested in playing again, so can I get my 70~ coins back? Would be appreciated, as I donated over 30$ last time I played.

I really love this OT, I agree with the administrator's opinions to make a simple djinn quest and other little things like pacc that doesn't affect the players very much but keeps the server going.

I'm mostly posting this as a bump in hopes someone sees this and decides to try this server out. It's really one of the nicest servers I've had the pleasure to play on.

Message me in game and I'll hook people up with starter stuff.

-Donghurt

As Blurry said, this is one of the best Open Tibia servers out there and it really deserves more players on it.

And if anyone wants to start on the server i'd be happy to give you items.

-Fettis

So what is the ip and client now? I cant connect with that IP either

Yeah tried login in with that too but it also just gave me the *server offline* message :p

Back