• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Celestia 7.4-7.72 Realmap HR (ANTIBOT CLIENT)

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Celestia Realmap
Servername: Taurus
Version: 7.72
Client: Custom - (AntiBot) - .ZIP - .RAR
So what's Celestia Realmap?

You start at level 8 instantly with the possibility to choose any of the towns as your home.

SKULL SYSTEM
This is a huge topic for many so this is how it works on Celestia

How many kills does it take to get
Red_Skull.gif
skull?

5 kills per day
25 kills per week
50 kills per month

If you get more than 100 kills that are unjustified you will get banned for 3 days.

How long does
Red_Skull.gif
skull last?
It will stay for 3 days

Can I see how many kills I have right now?
Yes in-game write !unjustified

• - No PZ Zone on boats and you can travel with PZ
  • - The Spell "adori blank" for mages which costs 10 mana
  • - 7.4 Magic damage values & mana requirements
  • - Slightly increased damage for paladins & knights
  • - Exori takes 120 mana instead of 4/5 of maximum
  • - Monsters drop extra gold
  • - Runes are double charges
  • - No delay when walking on stairs (this can give the impression of lagg when there is delay on stairs)
  • - Global 7.72 Map
    • Auto stacking items in containers
    • Djinn Quests has been slightly adjusted to a smaller quest-line
    • No wands nor rods
    • 7.4 Spell Formulas
    • 7.4 Explosion Arrows
    • Slightly increase hit rating and damage for melee and distance fighters
    • Bank System which allows transfer, deposit and withdrawing
    • House auctions on website

Rates:
The server uses stages for the experience needed per level
  • Level = 1 to Level = 40 multiplier = 150
  • Level = 41 to Level = 75 multiplier = 50
  • Level = 76 to Level = 100 multiplier = 25
  • Level = 101 to Level = 120 multiplier = 10
  • Level = 121 to Level = 129 multiplier = 5
  • Level = 130 to Level = 999 multiplier = 3
Magic, Skills, Loot and Spawn Rate
  • Skill = 35
  • Magic = 18
  • Loot = 4
  • Spawn = 2
Any questions?
Feel free to post them below or on our forum!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Honestly, this would attract quite some players that are looking for some PVP fun if you'd have advertised it a bit before launching it. :eek:

Oh btw, while making an account I got an error: Failed to recognize your IP address. (Not a valid IPv4 address). Not sure what's happening here.

Honestly, this would attract quite some players that are looking for some PVP fun if you'd have advertised it a bit before launching it. :eek:
You are correct, but, decided to give it a shot. People may try it and like it or not :)
Previous servers has been pretty big

You are correct, but, decided to give it a shot. People may try it and like it or not :)
Previous servers has been pretty big

Fair enough, I'd try it out if I wouldn't be getting that error while making my account haha.

Ah sorry, editted my first post before you replied to it haha. Getting the following one: Failed to recognize your IP address. (Not a valid IPv4 address). Quite the odd one, never seen this one in all my years of playing Tibia/OTs.

What about now? Do you still get it now? Removed the validation

There are players logged on, so if you are still getting the error you need to tell me and I'll try to figure out why your browser doesn't allow you

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be testing more now, had to go fix some stuff irl. Would you prefer me to post here or on the forums of the server itself?

Btw, @Kungenn on old celestia when you closed it, I had like 70~ points left to spend that I didn't get a chance to. Can I get a refund?

Well, to give some feedback after playing:

I like it that it is an easy server, it's kinda lacking players at the moment even though a lot of people are just seeking a quick server to have some PVPing fun on. The server is really underpopulated, mainly because you launched it in an instant instead of actually having a thread up a few days ~ a week prior, which kind of sucks. Because of the server being highrate in combination with a lack of players, I got bored quite quickly since there was nothing to do but GFB tombs and do some quests.

Another thing is the annoying exhaust when going up/downstairs. I know you're trying to make it fair and so that people can't stairhop, but it is annoying as hell & ruins my oldschool feeling atleast. The manarate doesn't really fit the quick playstyle either, and combined with that is the fact that mana fluids actually cost 100 gold each, meaning it's harder to make runes with mana's aswell which feels like kind of a letdown for a server that is supposed to be easy and fun.

Now above wouldn't be a problem IF Djinns were free, but as stated on the website you have the possibility to buy access to 1 single Djinn. I don't think this is the way to go on a highrated server like this, again: people are here to have fun, not to have to struggle to make money & kind of being forced into buying stuff out of your shop. If you really want to keep it like this, you have to make sure there is a bigger player base so people can buy the donation shop items with ingame cash from other people.

Not to worry, got something positive aswell: I like how you enhanced tomb(s?), atleast the Tar Pit one. It contains a lot more ghouls & Vampires which helps a bit with pure cash and experience aswell, that's a good thing.

Hopefully more people will join in later, but I kind of doubt it because of the advertising. Still wish you best of luck though, and will check in now and then to see how it's going.

no anti-bot , not even ddos protected, no launch date, how do you want ur server be succesful?

no anti-bot , not even ddos protected, no launch date, how do you want ur server be succesful?
Hold on hold on hold ON!
Anti-bot? Easy as hell to add, just doesn't stop anything anyway. Active banning is way easier to do. But I can add the anti-bot client.
The heck you talking about not even ddos protected?

It can be easily DDos'ed but yeah , it has no players so it would be a waste of time to someone ddos it xd

It can be easily DDos'ed but yeah , it has no players so it would be a waste of time to someone ddos it xd
Lol any server can be DDos'd.

Full DDoS Protection
Choose if most of your players are located in Europe.
Ping from Europe: ~52 ms
Ping from USA: ~84 ms

Now please go away

Back