• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWITZERLAND] Chaos OT 10.1

Chaos aka Jason

Chaos OT 10.1
Reaction score
Chaos OT Is Finally Back With A BANG !!!

CHAOS OT
~*IP*~: otchaos.no-ip.org
~*Port*~: 7171

~*Website*~: otchaos.no-ip.org / specialchaos.withme.us (forum)
~*Client*~: Custom client
~*Uptime*~: 24/7 so far unless theres an update
~*Hosted in*~: Switzerland 100MB fiber line 99.9% uptime
~*Originated from & Created in *~: Los Angeles, USA
~*Exp rate*~:50x
~*Map*~: Custom, comes with 7 cities with TONS of custom monsters and more.
~*Runes*~: Some custom mixed in with normal. Buy able from shop in 100x.
~*Loot rate*~: Custom
~*Server type*~: Extremely Custom MUST play to understand
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: Different for each vocation

Original 7.6 Credits:
- 1. Admin Death
-2. Admin Chaos
-3. Admin Nova

E-Mail of Chaos OT: o[email protected]

More Features:
~*Annihilator*~
~*Lots of custom features, you wont know until you join us!*~

Staff:

~*Admins on Chaos*~
1. Admin Chaos
2. Admin

- Top Equipment Stats -

Purchases - Chaos OT

Chaos OT is a well-developped server, with challenges to suit all levels of players, even right to the top. The map is a large, custom map, updated regularly, for the various seasons and sometimes for holidays.

The fast-paced lifestyle will appeal to people who want to have fun, and enjoy themselves.

Custom monsters make it challenging even to the highest of the high levels.

Custom Currency makes carrying millions of dollars easy. Instead of filling up your backpacks with cash, you use a single square for 100 million gold!

The Admins are on frequently, and there is NO staff that will power abuse you.

Sounds like fun? Come see for yourself!!

Yours sincerely,
Chaos OT Team.

Last edited:
Exp feels kinda low, nd the cave botting at lizards actually made me not even want to play lmao. I love the server and appreciate updating it to a recent client for shits, but me and my bro couldn't even really hunt because some guy 2k+ is running thru lizard cave botting killing everything and sometimes me.
~Edit~ Also the fact that the guys bot would come loot my mobs I killed before I could even loot them myself, but hopefully you can add the owner system to mobs.

Last edited:
Exp feels kinda low, nd the cave botting at lizards actually made me not even want to play lmao. I love the server and appreciate updating it to a recent client for shits, but me and my bro couldn't even really hunt because some guy 2k+ is running thru lizard cave botting killing everything and sometimes me.
~Edit~ Also the fact that the guys bot would come loot my mobs I killed before I could even loot them myself, but hopefully you can add the owner system to mobs.
I will manage that guy in a minute in some way I will ruin his hunt spot

If You Could Take A Screen Shot Of The Person And Post It Onto Rule Of Violations On The Forum, He Will Directly Be Banned. Furthermore, I'm Implementing An Anti-Bot System So This Issue Will Be Solved Soon.

Chaos aka Jason.

Just so everyone knows, this it NOT the real Admin Chaos. I've known Bill/Jason for years and this certainty isn't them ;)

Putting someone else's real life name on something, especially a product that you are selling, is absolutely unacceptable. I do hope this is looked into.
@Kavalor

Please Appreciate The Amount Of Work That Has Been Put Into This OT.

Last edited:
The Amount Of Effort That Has Been Put Into This Server Is Worth Half Your Life So Appreciate People’s Work Before Running Your Mouth Please.

I converted OT Chaos to 8.6 some years ago because a few friends wanted to play, it took a weekend to finish.

The time it took you to find Jasons last name so you could impersonate him probably took longer than copying the server.

I converted OT Chaos to 8.6 some years ago because a few friends wanted to play, it took a weekend to finish.

The time it took you to find Jasons last name so you could impersonate him probably took longer than copying the server.

You Converted Chaos To 8.6?? HAHA Such A LIE. It Was Me, Oscar & Nova (NOT THE REAL ONE) Who Did The WHOLE CONVERT & Hosted It For A Few Months. You Can Even Check It On My Forums. So Please Stop Taking Fake Credits You Don't Even Own.

Last edited:
You Converted Chaos To 8.6?? HAHA Poor Guy, Such A LIE. It Was Me, Oscar & Nova (NOT THE REAL ONE) Who Did The WHOLE CONVERT & Hosted It For A Few Months. You Can Even Check It On My Forums. It Seems You Can't Even Count To 10 From The Amount Of Lies & Attention You're Trying To Get. You Just Lost This One Mate. Good Luck.

Chaos aka Jason.
Hahaha mate, dont start every word with a capital letter. And also, we can see your name, you don't need to type it after every post.

You Converted Chaos To 8.6?? HAHA Poor Guy, Such A LIE. It Was Me, Oscar & Nova (NOT THE REAL ONE) Who Did The WHOLE CONVERT & Hosted It For A Few Months. You Can Even Check It On My Forums. It Seems You Can't Even Count To 10 From The Amount Of Lies & Attention You're Trying To Get. You Just Lost This One Mate. Good Luck.

Chaos aka Jason.
?

[USA] OT Chaos Restored (8.54)

LOL. Dis tew much.

Edit: Apparently this account was made specifically so I could load the images on Xagul's OTChaos 8.54 7 years ago.

Side Note: I'm getting old.

Back