• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 -- Big Community - War System - Exp Share - Task System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is sad to see this server going down the drain. I had high hopes on this one, i thought they would open a second world i could play in the US. I recommended this server several times and my friends always said good things about it now most of them left the server because of the latest fails of the administrators.

Well done, nice fixes on server save.....

10:09 ********: i lost my all items
10:09 ********: in depo
10:09 ********: haha
10:10 ********: 10:09 Your depot contains 1 item.

I myself lost like 80 bp's of UH and like 20+ cc, this was all I had and I got nothing left. ;)
Again lvl 100+ ppl random pk'ing cuz they are leaving.... gratz! ;)

yxt8yp.jpg

Last edited:
come on ryan. first the houses are fucked up with bad server save, so people start to store their valuables in the depots.
then, the depots get screwed? wtf, dude?

i went to pk some and traveled venore boat. but it is debug there.. so can't loggin anymore to kill naabs.......

Lost all items. Finish?

the same situation as this guy
V

Last edited:
ok the old Ryan is back, not gonna bother post more in this thread.

Gratz, you done it mate! ;)

Duped items :O? How so if I set back to the serversave :S Also anyone who shows me a bp full of cc's gets 50 euro. I checked dbs but nobody has more then 7kk :S (which is windforce)

That's why I refrain as much as possible from using otland, it's just full of bs, cry, otland politics and false rumors that everyone just takes over and continues to spread.

Duped items :O? How so if I set back to the serversave :S Also anyone who shows me a bp full of cc's gets 50 euro. I checked dbs but nobody has more then 7kk :S (which is windforce)

That's why I refrain as much as possible from using otland, it's just full of bs, cry, otland politics and false rumors that everyone just takes over and continues to spread.

lol ppl is going to give the money to 1 person just to gain 50 euros haha

I'm just asking the same. You maybe won't belive that I'm just happy to have my items back wich I lost on my 2 deaths after the sever save.
My friend (ofc I won't spoil his name) just got his whole eq + cash + 30 days VIP duped. He is uber happy and it's not like I'm jealous... I'm happy for him.
But still I need to be scared that other people have more duped then him.

You dont like OT land? What about your forums?

"This gm is jokethis is a joke, he deleted all items from depo and expected to not getting flamed. You only chance to keep player on this ots is make whole reset..."
Noikurwadedasznobie

Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 44

"it was resolved by a rollback, dont u think its worth mentioning?"
Sekoju

Profession: Royal Paladin
Level: 71

Another rollback cuz of server crash... thats so annoying for real, I tought it's over with those rollbacks. :/

I died like 10~15 minutes before crash, then I went back to spawn and toke my items back.
I hunted like 2 heros and crash came.... here is a screenshot..
ro01d5.jpg

Like 30 minutes later the server came back and I weak up in Temple without anything and didn't had chance to get my items back!

Another screen...

zyhcla.jpg

About duped items..... The parcel with 10 bp's uh's wich I gave from druid to ek was on both chars after crash.
Same with uh's in my house..... my friend used parcel with 10 bp's uh's in there and after crash I had the parcel full again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back