• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 -- Big Community - War System - Exp Share - Task System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao another roll back without warning. Died without blessing because my blessings rolled back apparently. Cool story bro, done with that server. I gave you a shot Ryan can't say I didn't. Seems you don't care at all about the server though.

Been weeks, still shielding bug, still roll backs daily, still freezes, still shit Staina map, still shit paladin accuracy, still all shit.

Lmao another roll back without warning. Died without blessing because my blessings rolled back apparently. Cool story bro, done with that server. I gave you a shot Ryan can't say I didn't. Seems you don't care at all about the server though.

Been weeks, still shielding bug, still roll backs daily, still freezes, still shit Staina map, still shit paladin accuracy, still all shit.

as said before, we are currently very busy in our real lifes. Soon we'll have free time again to work on the server, for now my rl is more important as a otserver. Once I finish up things on school I'll be able to work on the server again.

When we are pushing patches, I'll pass you a PM and you can decide for yourself if you would like to return to Classicus.

This is a great server to be reseted and people have worked a lot in it. I dont even play anymore but if he does a reset now is already too late. After players have overcome too much errors made by the administration they wont play again.

@R.yan even thought i dont agree with a reset like many people said here and in your forums, you dont host a server to start fixing things and if you dont have time for it not even to fix things like rollbacks dont make people loose their time. I dont care if it is your kindergarden project, you dont make people loose their time.

Last edited:
This is a great server to be reseted and people have worked a lot in it. I dont even play anymore but if he does a reset now is already too late. After players have overcome too much errors made by the administration they wont play again.

@R.yan even thought i dont agree with a reset like many people said here and in your forums, you dont host a server to start fixing things and if you dont have time for it not even to fix things like rollbacks dont make people loose their time. I dont care if it is your kindergarden project, you dont make people loose their time.

You can't expect someone to fully commit to a otserver for months in a row. We committed a lot of time for 2 months, now our time is almost completely occupied by other rl stuff. It's the end of the semester, we have to do stuff irl. Also, like said a dozen times before, crash bugs are patched immediately.

Once we have time again we'll fully commit to the server again, like we did before.

You can't expect someone to fully commit to a otserver for months in a row. We committed a lot of time for 2 months, now our time is almost completely occupied by other rl stuff. It's the end of the semester, we have to do stuff irl. Also, like said a dozen times before, crash bugs are patched immediately.

Once we have time again we'll fully commit to the server again, like we did before.

you are reaffirming what this person is saying - tomorrow realoria will open and you just signed classicus death certificate

We need tutors, please send a application to ryan[@]ryandro.com. Include as much information as you can.

We will have some time to work on Classicus again in the next few weeks, so expect the new client and bugs fixed this month. Please stay tuned! :)

We need tutors, please send a application to ryan[@]ryandro.com. Include as much information as you can.

We will have some time to work on Classicus again in the next few weeks, so expect the new client and bugs fixed this month. Please stay tuned! :)

And reset? :D

RYAN this question is for you. new servers are open next week and i saw your ot is almost dead

Currently 177 players are online. Highest ever was 1001 on 17.05.2014, 01:07.

can you answer if you are going RESET or MAKING NEW WORLD soon before i start in those worlds? in us and spain vacation are ending and i wanna play something new this week or next week

To anyone even having slightest doubt if its worth joining :
*Server crashes and items loss in houses are salty
*Last major crash people who had premium lost it and got 7 days premium compensation with 5/7 days heavy unplayable DDOS = Your premium gets deleted any moment np.
*Forum NAZI. Admins will delete negativity in forums so it seems everything there is fine.
*Admins stated in their forums and here as well that their server project is not their main job and more like free time project so if something is wrong they don't really have time for this unless they have nothing to do in Real life.

If you are looking for decent 7.4 there are better places or at least better administration.

I am one of the few players that still playing classicus hehe, not because i like it but because i dont have the guts to start on a new server xD

This server is a very retarded . More than 10 rollbacks in less than 2 months, more than 10 deaths by bug abuse ( people crashing people ) and lags ( server is hosted behind a hidden service to hide real location because ryan is known as scammer so he uses a service to hide himself ) herefore any ddos attack bigger than 100 mb would already crash the server and duplicate items .

It used to be a good server, but the staff is not mature and also corrupt.
I would say that this is the last ot ryan opens because from now on he knows that everytime he opens a new ot people will ddos it ( karma) until it dies ( 100-200 players most of them runemakers )

I am one of the few players that still playing classicus hehe, not because i like it but because i dont have the guts to start on a new server xD

This server is a very retarded . More than 10 rollbacks in less than 2 months, more than 10 deaths by bug abuse ( people crashing people ) and lags ( server is hosted behind a hidden service to hide real location because ryan is known as scammer so he uses a service to hide himself ) herefore any ddos attack bigger than 100 mb would already crash the server and duplicate items .

It used to be a good server, but the staff is not mature and also corrupt.
I would say that this is the last ot ryan opens because from now on he knows that everytime he opens a new ot people will ddos it ( karma) until it dies ( 100-200 players most of them runemakers )

DDos does not cause server to crash. You can check last DDos at who is online list. All causes of crashes are localized and fixed, the serv is pretty stable now. The server is hosted at www.incloudibly.com which you could have found out by resolving ip. Also, anyone pretty much has my ip who wants it. You can find it on the interwebs.

RYAN this question is for you. new servers are open next week and i saw your ot is almost dead

Currently 177 players are online. Highest ever was 1001 on 17.05.2014, 01:07.

can you answer if you are going RESET or MAKING NEW WORLD soon before i start in those worlds? in us and spain vacation are ending and i wanna play something new this week or next week

We might open a new world, not any time soon though. Have some other stuff to do first.

We might open a new world, not any time soon though. Have some other stuff to do first.

server is dead ryan, i played there .
you can fool those who are here reading but not the 5k players that tested and saw how bad classicus was

plus you can check at http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/classicus.org

and see that you use a service to hide your ip and some other info so anyone who wants to know to who they are donating must sign a lawyer to force that company you use to hide some info to show your identity

iqcUSd.png

huehuehuehue

Status
Not open for further replies.