• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - Increased loot&exp weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make normal Frag system or people dont play.

Imo u shouldn't set up another Classicus so fast. Take your time, implement the promised update, balance vocs a little, make server fresh again and then release it. I guess it's too late for it tho. :)

It's true about fragsystem... the last frag system was too hard for to easy experience gaining.
The most important thing should be lowering the experience rate after 60lv~ and up (it is too easy to get 100 level...).

The main problem with runes 1x is the massive rune makers farms at cormaya, carlin or underground thais areas..
The 2x runes are okey, but please lower the experience rate from 1-20 and after 60 lv.
There was also a problem with food duration, it was too easy to rune make at Crystal bot, Slim bot or simple recorder.
Can you make a shorter duration of food here? Dragons hams wasn't usefully even for botters.

The last thing is too small death peanalty at higher level. Can you rise the % of death peanalty? Was simple too easy:)

1x runes, slightly lower exp at low levels, increased gold/drop to 2x

will there be giveaway stream bro?

Last edited:
Still not sure what to do, 1x runes last time was way more balanced and the edition took pretty long to die off compared to the 2x ones before.

You consider 3 days as a long time? Last edition lasted a day longer than eloth but you didnt realize that because you were busy checking up on your paypal balance. You had some loyal brazils or something exping paladins and updating highscore but that was about it. Anyone playing mage with even the slightest social life got the fuck outta dodge within days.

But fuck it, bear with me on this one. Runes should be 1x, because there is nothing i would rather do than to make 3 characters and have a rune farm in ank for 3-4 hours ea time so that i can hunt properly. Frags, lets talk about frags, frag system should be 24 hours for every frag you take, not only does it keep the rpgers alot more safe but in theory it actually takes me 24 hours to make a bp sd with the old formula so that works out great.
And loot is WAY TOO HIGH, 1,5x loot? Are you kidding me dude? You might actually get a vamp shield on every 30th hunt, that is way too much economy on such little time invested. Loot should be toned down, like way down. I am talking 0.2x loot so that we can really struggle. I cant think of anything i would rather do (besides making 3 characters and make runes all day) than to really struggle on an ot that never survives more than 2-3 weeks at most. And honestly, how can redskull only last for 7 days? Killing 3 people and you only get punished a week? You are letting us off so easy Ryan, i was thinking like 1 month to really punish the people that enjoys the pk aspect of the game, and i know some of you charloving brazils will cry warmode but a warmode is not seriously an option within the first week just by bankroll alone.

I am so stoked dude, its like medivia only difference is my character will be gone within a month. Cant wait. Oh and if anyone is interested i might host a sarcastaball tournament in ank desert in the following days so that you wont die by boredom. See you friday!

You consider 3 days as a long time? Last edition lasted a day longer than eloth but you didnt realize that because you were busy checking up on your paypal balance. You had some loyal brazils or something exping paladins and updating highscore but that was about it. Anyone playing mage with even the slightest social life got the fuck outta dodge within days.

But fuck it, bear with me on this one. Runes should be 1x, because there is nothing i would rather do than to make 3 characters and have a rune farm in ank for 3-4 hours ea time so that i can hunt properly. Frags, lets talk about frags, frag system should be 24 hours for every frag you take, not only does it keep the rpgers alot more safe but in theory it actually takes me 24 hours to make a bp sd with the old formula so that works out great.
And loot is WAY TOO HIGH, 1,5x loot? Are you kidding me dude? You might actually get a vamp shield on every 30th hunt, that is way too much economy on such little time invested. Loot should be toned down, like way down. I am talking 0.2x loot so that we can really struggle. I cant think of anything i would rather do (besides making 3 characters and make runes all day) than to really struggle on an ot that never survives more than 2-3 weeks at most. And honestly, how can redskull only last for 7 days? Killing 3 people and you only get punished a week? You are letting us off so easy Ryan, i was thinking like 1 month to really punish the people that enjoys the pk aspect of the game, and i know some of you charloving brazils will cry warmode but a warmode is not seriously an option within the first week just by bankroll alone.

I am so stoked dude, its like medivia only difference is my character will be gone within a month. Cant wait. Oh and if anyone is interested i might host a sarcastaball tournament in ank desert in the following days so that you wont die by boredom. See you friday!

it's funny tho, 'cuz most of you end up playing anyway, and no lifing it up for the first 2 or 3 days, then random pk as much as you can for the first week and crying about frag system being dumb, then when you realize that the advantage you had on first week after no lifing like no tomorrow isnt there anymore, you quit. Then come back here crying that most servers wont last a week. But to me its you kids not lasting a week on a decent server. And since you like being racist against brazilians i'd do the same against Europeans, cuz what i said before is what most EU players do. And this is why all European servers are straight shit AND this is one of the reasons why classicus is dying so fast the last few editions. Wanna fix it? host it in USA.

it's funny tho, 'cuz most of you end up playing anyway, and no lifing it up for the first 2 or 3 days, then random pk as much as you can for the first week and crying about frag system being dumb, then when you realize that the advantage you had on first week after no lifing like no tomorrow isnt there anymore, you quit. Then come back here crying that most servers wont last a week. But to me its you kids not lasting a week on a decent server. And since you like being racist against brazilians i'd do the same against Europeans, cuz what i said before is what most EU players do. And this is why all European servers are straight shit AND this is one of the reasons why classicus is dying so fast the last few editions. Wanna fix it? host it in USA.
you so off, of all edition I can remember on classicus BR people use 50 runefarms, they got 50 noobchars to block off carlin sewers where they got to hide after 1 kill so you end up having to take ban before you can actually attack their main characters. This server doesnt die by nolife PG, it dies because lack of war/fights, pussys & server rates. you people think with the rates and system of classicus its gonna last months, your misstake tho... carry on wasting your time rpging on every edition.

you so off, of all edition I can remember on classicus BR people use 50 runefarms, they got 50 noobchars to block off carlin sewers where they got to hide after 1 kill so you end up having to take ban before you can actually attack their main characters. This server doesnt die by nolife PG, it dies because lack of war/fights, pussys & server rates. you people think with the rates and system of classicus its gonna last months, your misstake tho... carry on wasting your time rpging on every edition.
exactly. Gm should force big guilds into war-mode himself convince ppl to fight otherwise it dies due to rpg boredoom. 1k players online and never obs 30vs30 wtf?

I played on classicus almost all editions , Me and Mex always make dominando people dont want fight we want normal frag system.

atleast fix finally bug with taking frag. Only players with most dmg and last hit should be taking frag. But if player A does most dmg and last hit he should be the only one to take frag. On classicus u take frag even if u deal 1hp dmg and someone kills ur target.

I played on classicus almost all editions , Me and Mex always make dominando people dont want fight we want normal frag system.
Punio we play??

Last edited by a moderator:

Advantage? Mages? Ryan rpg 2.0? You are delusional to say the least. You seem to believe that the frag timer is the biggest concern on this ot for most of us, 1x runes, and shit loot makes it pointless for a server that should have the intent on being pvp focused, seeing how it dies after 2-3 weeks as i already stated several times. Realize that our advantage is gone? What in the fuck are you talking about, we played the last version and everyone with even the slightest interest in pvp left within days seeing how you get no loot and the only other thing you do on this server is make runes for more than 75% of the time that you spend online.

"lasting a week on a decent server" a decent server would last for more than 2-3 weeks. Well we can agree on the europeans part at least. We prefer fighting while you brazils wanna exp drags for 2 months before you would even consider attacking another player. prolly the reason you enjoy these type of servers. Last few editions have been full on rpg mode yet they still died in no time. And another thing, stating someones nationality is not racist you fking imbecile.

Agree with Punio; remove blessings... or at least remove Avatar blessing, or make it so you can only buy avatar blessings at the end of the POI quest with a portal shortcut so people who do poi can buy bless only. Agree with Mex; make war mode not acceptable. What I mean is make it so Guild A can declare war on Guild B and they don't have to accept it, it's just war. Frags have ALWAYS been the downfall of classicus. They always seem to encourage random pking over wars.

CLASSICUS IS STARTING ON FRIDAY 26 Aug 18:00 CEST!
Account creator goes live on Tuesday 23 August.
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK AT http://www.facebook.com/classicus.org
ALSO MORE INFORMATION CAN ALWAYS BE FOUND AT OUR WEBSITE www.classicus.org

General Information
Classicus is a real-map Tibia 7.4 server with war system, party experience sharing, all oldschool quests and task system. This server is trying to replicate the old days with extra features which make the game way more enjoyable. The server has a big community and playerbase, guaranteeing you a Tibia server you can have fun on, 24/7, any time you want.

Feature List

• Real Anti-bot Client - We have completely rewritten the way the client handles communication with the server. We are offering you real anti-bot client. Though botting technically is still possible, this is brought back to a minimal.
  • No overpowered donations - Our donations are very well balanced and is not Pay-2-Win at all. We don't sell any items or gold. Check our Shop to see what we offer.
  • Monsters - Our monsters are 100% accurate to CipSoft 7.4 monsters. Including the loot, damage and walk behavior.
  • Oldschool Quests - All 7.4 quests are available and work exactly as they used to work on Tibia 7.4.
  • NPCs - The NPCs will respond to all keywords as they did in the old days, giving you that authentic feeling.
  • Shared Party Experience - Hunting together should be fun, whether you are a knight, mage or paladin. Once you are in a party you can enable shared party experience, dividing the experience equally over your party members. There is a level restriction based on the highest level in your party.
  • Task System - You are able to do killing tasks. Depending on what task, your reward is either experience, gold or an unobtainable item. Tasks are fun to do and gives you more variety in hunting monsters. Are you the first to complete the Demons task?
  • War System - If two guilds agree on a war with each other, they should be able to take as many frags on each other as they want. After you agree on a war, your enemies will have an yellow skull. Killing them does not count towards your unjustified frags count.
  • Pits of Inferno - We have added our own custom endgame quest, based on the Pits of Inferno Quest.
  • Proxy - We offer you a proxy on our website, which you can use to reduce latency if you are from USA/South America.
  • New Content - Carefully new content added. Giving more end-game fun then ever before! (Check here for trailer)
Some Changes
We did alter some gameplay to make the game more enjoyable. The changes are as following:
  • Pits of Inferno DLs is added to the game.
  • Custom Pits of Inferno Quest is added to the game.
  • Promotion only costs 10k instead of 20k.
  • Runes are double charged. You can leave your blank runes in your backpack while conjuring.
  • Vials dissappear on use.
  • Change gold/platinum/crystal coin on click.
  • Rashid is added to the game.
Rates
Experience rate will be medium, same rates as last Classicus.
Loot Rate: 4x
Magiclevel Rate: 3.5x
Skill Rate: 7x

Connection Info
Create Account: www.classicus.org/?subtopic=createaccount
More information: www.classicus.org/?subtopic=serverinfo
Client: Custom 7.4 client

Media
You want to check out some movies of previous Classicus editions? Check out this playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13cFG8JB6Dp9sY-irsAaNSdtr_pNSJOv

Don't forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
On the website it says lootrate is 1.5x and here it says 4x ? wich is it ?
b.t.dubbs if its 1.5x i will kill myself and you

Status
Not open for further replies.