• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - Increased loot&exp weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! Really excited!
clear.png
:D

Whats up with vampires loot? I killed 600 vampires without 1 vamp shield, another dude did 10bp gfbs without any loot and a third guy told me he killed 200 vampires and got no shield, all in vamp hell.. did you change the lootrate of vampires or what?

and i killed 400 vamps and looted 5x, u mad?

havoc

time to ip bann this Cocodamol, hes beeen pinging me all day and my friends, bcz they by exident pressed hes link and got their ips.

Cocodamol aka Big Twin ~Patrycekc~ or w/e

get him deleted ip banned,

before he keeps luring others with pings

time to ip bann this Cocodamol, hes beeen pinging me all day and my friends, bcz they by exident pressed hes link and got their ips.

Cocodamol aka Big Twin ~Patrycekc~ or w/e

get him deleted ip banned,

before he keeps luring others with pings
:((((((((((( hHAHHA

Still waiting for my VIP Scrolls....4 days.

edit: I like how he thinks cause he has so many players he cannot give me my scrolls which he promised, he only cares about money and that is it. He doesn't care about his players.

Last edited:
change little frag system like 12hour peer frag...

Frags are ridiculous.... this isn't medivia or rl tibia... its a war server....

frags should last 12-24 hours tops...

until things change on your side R.yan me and my team have stopped playing here...

Once again you never listen to the players and your only in it to make money for yourself you greedy f*ck

Frags are ridiculous.... this isn't medivia or rl tibia... its a war server....

frags should last 12-24 hours tops...

until things change on your side R.yan me and my team have stopped playing here...

Once again you never listen to the players and your only in it to make money for yourself you greedy f*ck

so true..

only noobs left that desnt activate warmode ,red skulls camping pz all day cuz of this weird fragsystem

Status
Not open for further replies.