• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - NEW CONTENT 15/11 - 'Titan' Update

midrate right? hahahhaa
highest lvl is 72 and highest mlvl 35
loool
nice rpgando ots
i told him 6x skills and maglevel is way too low for this exp rate but he thought its fine LOL

website says "New Client Botting is a problem. We fixed it with a complete new custom client new client based on otclient - still old, didnt deliever
website says "Every standard outfit now has a addon to get." - didnt deliever (only mage staff and warrior have addons)
website says "Task System Reworked" - didnt deliever, still old task system

really ryan? you cant even put 2 hours of work before you launch a server? and the new uber update teased for over a year is 3 hunting spots with some shitty birds and a really bad mapped area (released somewhere on otland by his mapper due to ryan not paying him or something)

on top of that people couldnt login into the game for the first 3 hours because website was down due to ddos

he cant do anything right, every edition less and less players, add me to that list. bye

i told him 6x skills and maglevel is way too low for this exp rate but he thought its fine LOL

website says "New Client Botting is a problem. We fixed it with a complete new custom client new client based on otclient - still old, didnt deliever
website says "Every standard outfit now has a addon to get." - didnt deliever (only mage staff and warrior have addons)
website says "Task System Reworked" - didnt deliever, still old task system

really ryan? you cant even put 2 hours of work before you launch a server? and the new uber update teased for over a year is 3 hunting spots with some shitty birds and a really bad mapped area (released somewhere on otland by his mapper due to ryan not paying him or something)

on top of that people couldnt login into the game for the first 3 hours because website was down due to ddos

he cant do anything right, every edition less and less players, add me to that list. bye

That's why the community do not deserve any old school hoster, you cunts ain't happy with any shit you get.
Getting a finger and wants the whole arm.

Like you didn't knew Ryan xD
You ain't better, releasing a server with same (seriously, SAME) files just another name because you made up a contract with a guy who takes over the advertisement part while sharing the donation input with him.
Also your oldschool servers wasnt that better.
Dont throw with stones while you sit in a glass house.

That shit that happend to Ryan could/did happen to everyone. While ryan was the one who ddosed back in the days, now what he gets back is actually karma.

That's why the community do not deserve any old school hoster, you cunts ain't happy with any shit you get.
Getting a finger and wants the whole arm.
Actually he's hosted this money grab server for like 15 eras now and from what I can tell it gets worse and lazier each time with promise of change. He's not in it for the players, he's not in it for the community.. He's here for the money and nothing else, you can bet your buckets if it stops bringing profit he wont hesitate to close down the server. :p

Actually he's hosted this money grab server for like 15 eras now and from what I can tell it gets worse and lazier each time with promise of change. He's not in it for the players, he's not in it for the community.. He's here for the money and nothing else, you can bet your buckets if it stops bringing profit he wont hesitate to close down the server. :p
Everyone who's flaming ryan is just a moron here. Ryan is doing nothing else than EVERY other hoster here, literally NO difference.
Take a look on aurera-global, tibianus, eloth, thorsan(or what ever that shit server is called), darkot, fortera-global, d2server, EVERY high class hoster does that.
Ryan is no difference here, he just got a bad reputation because of what happend in past, nothing about the hosting style he is doing.
And saying ryan did not spend time into this server, WTF? - He is probably working irl which means he is off 8 hours a day, while he probably sleeps about 6-8 hours/day which makes out avg. 15h a day for his real life.
Probably he got some friends (I doubt that, HAHA(kidding)), or some girls he is going out with (to eat pizza). Which is probably not everyday but also a avg. of 2-4h a week.
So you guys really say he is spending no time into that server? Replacing all these sprites, to organize all that hosting stuff, do you think that shit is done with 1 click?
Players just see the final product, but do not see how much work is behind all that.
So saying that ryan is doing nothing for that server is a lie. He might do not work alot on it, but at least he is.

There is so much hate about ryan, because ryan's way of thinking is business thinking. He cant take care (at least he is trying if you followed this thread abit) on every players wishes, he have to think business like. About all the reset he is doing -> "Never change a running system"

Thats mostly how every hoster is thinking because all they want out of that fucking open tibia stuff is money. Nothing else.
Nobody wont spend hours of working into stuff he don't earn a shit from.
The way of open tibia servers are simple, keep them alive as long as you can and if you notice they lose population try to start events or similar to lure players, if that fails, close the server and might give it a try in a few weeks/month again so players get interested again.

Last edited:
Everyone who's flaming ryan is just a moron here. Ryan is doing nothing else than EVERY other hoster here, literally NO difference.
Take a look on aurera-global, tibianus, eloth, thorsan(or what ever that shit server is called), darkot, fortera-global, d2server, EVERY high class hoster does that.
Ryan is no difference here, he just got a bad reputation because of what happend in past, nothing about the hosting style he is doing.
And saying ryan did not spend time into this server, WTF? - He is probably working irl which means he is off 8 hours a day, while he probably sleeps about 6-8 hours/day which makes out avg. 15h a day for his real life.
Probably he got some friends (I doubt that, HAHA(kidding)), or some girls he is going out with (to eat pizza). Which is probably not everyday but also a avg. of 2-4h a week.
So you guys really say he is spending no time into that server? Replacing all these sprites, to organize all that hosting stuff, do you think that shit is done with 1 click?
Players just see the final product, but do not see how much work is behind all that.
So saying that ryan is doing nothing for that server is a lie. He might do not work alot on it, but at least he is.

There is so much hate about ryan, because ryan's way of thinking is business thinking. He cant take care (at least he is trying if you followed this thread abit) on every players wishes, he have to think business like. About all the reset he is doing -> "Never change a running system"

Thats mostly how every hoster is thinking because all they want out of that fucking open tibia stuff is money. Nothing else.
Nobody wont spend hours of working into stuff he don't earn a shit from.
The way of open tibia servers are simple, keep them alive as long as you can and if you notice they lose population try to start events or similar to lure players, if that fails, close the server and might give it a try in a few weeks/month again so players get interested again.

look at shop near your living location, do you think only 1 person is working there or more? who would visit shop when cashier is here only for 8 hours? Thats why you hire people or at least look for someone from different location who can watch server when you are offline. Dont be asshole if you are milking money from ots just do it properly.

look at shop near your living location, do you think only 1 person is working there or more? who would visit shop when cashier is here only for 8 hours? Thats why you hire people or at least look for someone from different location who can watch server when you are offline. Dont be asshole if you are milking money from ots just do it properly.
That's what he did back in the days and failed because all/mostly all of them was corrupt. You can't look into a person if he is corrupt or not, but as soon he destroyed your reputation, it will take years to build up good reputation again.
So if someone trusts you his millions and tells you he will give you 1k for taking care on that money, wouldn't you steal it? If someone got power on such a server, he might destroy it because he gives a shit about reputation but about fun.

That's what he did back in the days and failed because all/mostly all of them was corrupt. You can't look into a person if he is corrupt or not, but as soon he destroyed your reputation, it will take years to build up good reputation again.
So if someone trusts you his millions and tells you he will give you 1k for taking care on that money, wouldn't you steal it? If someone got power on such a server, he might destroy it because he gives a shit about reputation but about fun.
just do it like its done in real tibia. Remove commands from gamemasters to create item/ summon monster and all bullshit stuff then change ban/ kick system so that if gm see someone who needs to be banned he report it to the owner so he can decide in next 24h if someone is worth banning or not.

just do it like its done in real tibia. Remove commands from gamemasters to create item/ summon monster and all bullshit stuff then change ban/ kick system so that if gm see someone who needs to be banned he report it to the owner so he can decide in next 24h if someone is worth banning or not.
What's the point of a gamemaster that can't help you? - That makes no sense mate.
If I'm playing a server and a botter is infront of me attacking me and I just report that to a gamemaster who tells me "I can't kick or ban him, I will report that to the owner, your problem will be solve within 24 hours" - DAFUQ?
A gamemaster can sadly always be abused. Killing for example demons for a friend so he gets faster loot. Up to teleporting around the map (walking into houses) and steal stuff. Every privileges that are wished from gamemasters are required to solve players problems, but every of these privileges can be abused.

What's the point of a gamemaster that can't help you? - That makes no sense mate.
If I'm playing a server and a botter is infront of me attacking me and I just report that to a gamemaster who tells me "I can't kick or ban him, I will report that to the owner, your problem will be solve within 24 hours" - DAFUQ?
A gamemaster can sadly always be abused. Killing for example demons for a friend so he gets faster loot. Up to teleporting around the map (walking into houses) and steal stuff. Every privileges that are wished from gamemasters are required to solve players problems, but every of these privileges can be abused.
gm killing monsters? REMOVE SPELLS FROM GAME MASTERS PROBLEM SOLVED.
Gm blocking monsters with his character? LET monsters get through gm problem solved.
Gm stealing items? remove ability to pickup items (like its done in real tibia) problem solved.
srsly there is solution for everything and keep in mind that it takes about 1 week in real tibia to ban botter.

yup, but they certainly can be limited (preventing interference with monsters, houses, making players able to walk through them etc.)

First time I made a sorcerer on Classicus and mana regen is broken comparing to the exp rates. Lul.

gm killing monsters? REMOVE SPELLS FROM GAME MASTERS PROBLEM SOLVED.
Gm blocking monsters with his character? LET monsters get through gm problem solved.
Gm stealing items? remove ability to pickup items (like its done in real tibia) problem solved.
srsly there is solution for everything and keep in mind that it takes about 1 week in real tibia to ban botter.
So you compare real tibia ban system to open tibia's ban system?
Within a week the server can be dead already or the players cry so hard that they leave and flame on forum about the owner.
Even I wouldn't want to handle all these fixes and patches to make a gamemaster be unable to abuse just to hire someone who is taking care and is competent enough to handle all these player problems.

I also had that experience that when you banned a wrong player, their whole team left which can be upto 30 players. While other players leave because they left, etc. A server can be empty very fast because of that, so you just accept that and do not ban/kick that botter, since a server with 300-500 players gives you more earnings than a server with 50 players.

You guys talk easy about that stuff, but what would YOU do in such a hosters position? :)
Yeah yeah, everything would be much better than, I know. It's just the illusion that makes you think like that.

So you compare real tibia ban system to open tibia's ban system?
Within a week the server can be dead already or the players cry so hard that they leave and flame on forum about the owner.
Even I wouldn't want to handle all these fixes and patches to make a gamemaster be unable to abuse just to hire someone who is taking care and is competent enough to handle all these player problems.

I also had that experience that when you banned a wrong player, their whole team left which can be upto 30 players. While other players leave because they left, etc. A server can be empty very fast because of that, so you just accept that and do not ban/kick that botter, since a server with 300-500 players gives you more earnings than a server with 50 players.
if you are making server for money then hire fucking people who can watch server 24/7.
#edit
if you again comeback with bullshit like "server can be ruined" think about this. If you dont have idea how to handle that kind of stuff just leave because it looks like creating ots is not for you.

if you are making server for money then hire fucking people who can watch server 24/7.
Pay someone because 5 players request that, hmm.. Or instead accept that 5 players leave while others shut up and continue donating...

Nobody wont spend hours of working into stuff he don't earn a shit from..
That's complete bull... many people work on OT as a passion and a hobby not for the money, only in the last few years have these server owners realized they could farm them for cash.. It's a total sham because instead of doing it to have fun and create an ultimate masterpiece people only care about the stupid money which ruins every aspect of the game.

Its fun how you guys spend time in this topic and in the game. Every time Ryan releases a server he gots what he wants: His server got attention, players and then he gets $. Danm, i have been active here for 3 years and every time its the same thing. Give your time and $ to another server, give the opportunity to another ot owner/team to make you have fun instead of loosing your time here.

Its fun how you guys spend time in this topic and in the game. Every time Ryan releases a server he gots what he wants: His server got attention, players and then he gets $. Danm, i have been active here for 3 years and every time its the same thing. Give your time and $ to another server, give the opportunity to another ot owner/team to make you have fun instead of loosing your time here.
I don't lose any time or money here, I never donate on any OT ever unless it's for non Pay2Win items like cosmetics (outfits/deco). I don't play any OTs really because most wont put the effort into actually making something original or thoughtful. I mostly map my own project not because I seek money or recognition but because I love it. It's a hobby it's extremely fulfilling to complete a project and I can sink 100% of my thought into it and that's how it should be. People should actually enjoy doing it and do so because they are proud of what they have created.. not release the same server 15x to farm money from kids who steal mommies credit cards and have no idea what the true value of currency is.

I can almost be sure that the topic we are on is only bringing negative light to Classicus since almost every comment you read here will tell you the same thing. half assed incomplete, filled with broken promises and not a single bit of effort of his time just the same thing as last era plus a couple new useless spawns and poor vocational balancing. anyway I didn't even mean to get in this heated debate I just disagree with the policies of a reset server which leaves a handful of promises unfulfilled and puts little to no effort just to try to mooch money off the good people of the OT community, I love this community and all the beautiful bastards in it but I can't contemplate why anyone would want to play the same server every reset to no end. anyway, rant over. Goodluck ingame if it's what makes you happy. :p

otland is turning into political circlejerk, you people should be political leaders cause the debates are just as bs as irl. you can play the server or don't. Many people enjoy the server as we get positive feedback every day and we for sure are working on new things:

Just got this finished and will be added on Monday:
a235acc1ba.png

Will be making an "update" page on server info with all the new stuff we've added so you can see that we actually did a lot of stuff, so you can actually see it's being worked on. OTClient had some issues but working with someone now who knows more about OTClient and we will release the client in the course of next week as test client, you will be able to login on new client and the current client so we can get all the bugs out and then make it standalone OTClient.

In the meantime we keep deleting cheaters: http://classicus.org/?subtopic=hallofshame

Thanks for your patience and enjoy your weekend :)