• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - NEW CONTENT 15/11 - 'Titan' Update

Exp stages are high the same, as before. You haven't change nothing?
Highrate let it be:)

lol wasnt it 4x before?

can u show few new items from update or few monsters with loot ?

You can find the updated expstages on website, manaregen is 4x and skill/magic rates are shown on server info.

Serverinfo tab doesnt seem updated? it says 6x skills 6x mag but does 6x mag include the 4x regen? o_O and 6x skills is too low for this exp, previous editions it was 7x skills on way lower exp rate and now its higher exp rate and lower skills what? :p

Ryan WHY?!

1) Why so hight stage rate? People after 1st week will be have 100+ and another one leave server......................................................
2) On page are:
"Classicus announced! Make sure you read everything thoroughly on this page and decide if you want to come join all of us on Saturday! Account creator will be up on Tuesday."
"Server is starting on Friday 14 October at 18:00 CEST. Be there!"

You have chance to change this sick rate!!!
Oldera was high so leave it without change....

If rates will be so high I'm quit - week or max 2 playing on waste... No thx

WAS GOOD:
From 1 To 7 - x10
From 8 To 20 - x12
From 21 To 40 - x10
From 41 To 51 - x7
From 51 To 60 - x6
From 61 To 70 - x5
From 71 To 80 - x4
From 81 To 140 - x3
From 141 To 180 - x2
From 181 - x1.5
(can be even lower)

IS NOW:
  • From 1 To 20
    x25
  • From 21 To 40
    x20
  • From 41 To 51
    x15
  • From 51 To 60
    x10
  • From 61 To 70
    x8
  • From 71 To 80
    x7
  • From 81 To 90
    x6
  • From 91 To 120
    x5
  • From 121
    x4

Some of people who i know wont play with so highrate server. Few days to get 100 lv and after 140 lv with higher lootrate (2x now and 1,5x before) people will be borred cuz all goals will be too easy.

1,5x was high enough to have loads of cash and now you gave 2x runes and 0,5x more loot...? borring and few days server to play. Suck

"If rates will be so high I'm quit - week or max 2 playing on waste... No thx"
nobody care you rpg player its pvp server.

This will be a dead ot, just look how many people created character. Less than 250 players, and classicus usually gets like 2k+.

Pizza boy, your time is up

Higher lootrate and dont lower exp rate. I'll repeat myself for the fourth time, if ur gonna do anything with exp higher it. Loot should be higher if u want people to fight often

Castrolator... you have max 28 frags per month without rs
56 frags to ban each month...

Thatfrag system isnt for high exostage and high lootrate.

If ryan will have otclient without bots (very rare client), he will kill server with loads of easy levels and cash...

"If rates will be so high I'm quit - week or max 2 playing on waste... No thx"
nobody care you rpg player its pvp server.
Its NOT!
Go oldera s*cker

Classicus was always "medium/low rates" and that was fine...........

Anyway I see right now account registered - 300 more changes Ryan...

Its NOT!
Go oldera s*cker

Classicus was always "medium/low rates" and that was fine...........

Anyway I see right now account registered - 300 more changes Ryan...
Oldera was always the better server but it is true once Ryan goes broke he will be the cashbitch he was & bring back oldera

Anyway... I think that skill are 2x smallerthen them should be with so high ml rate:)

Ryan, could you lower the magic level rates at least? You will give a chance to rp/ek.
I'm playing as a sorcerer and i see too OP magic profesions....

Too high magic level and even the expstage wont be a problem. 100 lv ms with 60 ml are too easy to exp:)

AAAAA Shit that!
I was planning next week make brake in work and all the time PG. But Like see how many accounts are and also what "awesome Ryan" made its waste of time.

I dont join :(

I know like 10-15 ppl that are planning to play there and we all think rates should be lower. As someone said before, people will get level 100+ in a week, fight a little and then the server will die cuz it's going to be boring.

From 1 To 7 - x10
From 8 To 20 - x12
From 21 To 40 - x10
From 41 To 51 - x7
From 51 To 60 - x6
From 61 To 70 - x5
From 71 To 80 - x4
From 81 To 140 - x3
From 141 To 180 - x2
From 181 - x1.5

This rate is perfect.