• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - NEW CONTENT 15/11 - 'Titan' Update

hendzelek the biggest retard seriously, every page he spam about rate and he will make 20 knight from thais and xlog

I know like 10-15 ppl that are planning to play there and we all think rates should be lower. As someone said before, people will get level 100+ in a week, fight a little and then the server will die cuz it's going to be boring.

From 1 To 7 - x10
From 8 To 20 - x12
From 21 To 40 - x10
From 41 To 51 - x7
From 51 To 60 - x6
From 61 To 70 - x5
From 71 To 80 - x4
From 81 To 140 - x3
From 141 To 180 - x2
From 181 - x1.5

This rate is perfect.
Go play classictibia or medivia with ur "10-15 people" if u wanna exp months before fighting major battles
Castrolator... you have max 28 frags per month without rs
56 frags to ban each month...

Thatfrag system isnt for high exostage and high lootrate.

If ryan will have otclient without bots (very rare client), he will kill server with loads of easy levels and cash...
Where in my like 6 posts did I ever mention frags?
Anyway... I think that skill are 2x smallerthen them should be with so high ml rate:)

Ryan, could you lower the magic level rates at least? You will give a chance to rp/ek.
I'm playing as a sorcerer and i see too OP magic profesions....

Too high magic level and even the expstage wont be a problem. 100 lv ms with 60 ml are too easy to exp:)
Dont listen to anything this moron says, he has no clue whatsoever about anything.

I'm not able to download the client, I click on to download it and nothing happens...

Dude increase the skill rate, its lower than previous editions that had lower exp
and gife clientt

ryan i never paid you cent for playing this glorious serwer but why there is no ad on otservlist.org ?

for you know Rekrul other server have countdown on otservlist. But, its nvm classicus didnt need countdown all gonna see this server with 500 + online and all join.

for you know Rekrul other server have countdown on otservlist. But, its nvm classicus didnt need countdown all gonna see this server with 500 + online and all join.
Thers around 400 accounts created (for now), how should there login 500 players?

bring punio on this server and this server will be 500 player online xd

atleast if someone say koval i know thats me, if someone say zunri people means guy from askara not you retarded namefaker
i like this name Zunri and i can use anything i want you'r not my dad ;) and you should n't call me a retarded No hard feelings to the polish people reading this, but most of you are braindead
and i heard most of you guys have mental illnes somthing like that and :(

Last edited:
430 registed players.

Waste of time playing - 3 weeks new Oldera or Classicus start - CYA !

nice,this client not look like otclient XD its same client like on 1/2/3/4/5/6/78787878 edition XD GG

elfbot and other bot welcome 2-3 weeks server max