• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - NEW CONTENT 15/11 - 'Titan' Update

rollback or we all fucking quit
i talk for few peoples
and i cant believe the rollback is not planned already, jesus crist ryan................................................... did you see what happen while bugged?

There are level 30 knights running around with skills 200/400 because of a bug after server save and Ryan is sleeping, GG.
*sleeping*

You think he cares? just another reason for him to do a reset and make everyone donate again...

The bugs happen because he wants to reset the server. Last time it was a bug that allowed everyone to go in anyone's house, woops need to "shut down" again. It's because the first wave of donations is the biggest, then he causes a problem and shuts it down to relaunch later and get the initial wave of donations again. use your brain people. When you see a new classicus server every month it's because he chooses that way. Hosting for several years you think he can't solve the bugs by now? Maybe not since he bought all the files he uses and has very small amount of knowledge when it comes to the actual server. It will stop when people stop joining his ots. Not too complicated. Go play medivia it's literally gold compared to this money grubbing server.
He hosts for one reason, to steal your money. So stop complaining or stop playing its not complicated. Read the posts on this very thread people warned you and told you not to play but you chose to anyways. Shame on Konrad for helping this scamming punk.

Last edited:
Hi,
Happy to release our first piece of the promised new content! A complete new tomb for you to explore, with existing monsters.

Also we have added 3 new custom creatures for you to kill (with their own custom item loot!) in the tomb. We will be adding more new monsters to the current map, expect some new Wizard spawn on Saturday!
wizard.gif

Have fun and thanks for playing Classicus!

poisontomb1.jpg

poisontomb3.jpg

poisontomb2.jpg

The bugs happen because he wants to reset the server. Last time it was a bug that allowed everyone to go in anyone's house, woops need to "shut down" again. It's because the first wave of donations is the biggest, then he causes a problem and shuts it down to relaunch later and get the initial wave of donations again. use your brain people. When you see a new classicus server every month it's because he chooses that way. Hosting for several years you think he can't solve the bugs by now? Maybe not since he bought all the files he uses and has very small amount of knowledge when it comes to the actual server. It will stop when people stop joining his ots. Not too complicated. Go play medivia it's literally gold compared to this money grubbing server.
He hosts for one reason, to steal your money. So stop complaining or stop playing its not complicated. Read the posts on this very thread people warned you and told you not to play but you chose to anyways. Shame on Konrad for helping this scamming punk.
This is very true...

+100000 sadly u right

youre a scammer Ryan, its just patethic you didnt rollback. lucky we, darkot is opening today.. maybe not better but obviously wont be worst than this fucking piece of shit scamming developer.
U-re lucky we dont live in the same country or i would punch you really hard before entering prison in few months. Motherfucker.

without the rollback, there isn't any sens to play here more. This edition did destroy everything, you won't gain new players, like the old ones.

You gave 30% bonus in exp and in loot for 24h for fair players.. but you left all items and levels of bugged characters. (some characters gained from 8-85 level in few hours).
Some players have now higher skills then before, but many fair players have lower skills, then before o.0 You have fucked everything. No more gaiming here, my friends left 2h ago.

Minus 15~ players (with 2-3x mc chars on bot - bots were working here like fatbot, but you didn't listen to our reports).
You have lost more then 30-50+ active characters :)

We are not crying, we just wanted to show you our disappointment of your ignorance.
Going to play medivia or leave tibia for good. Don't play here more, trust me users :)

Well as I understood, a rollback was not possible no matter how much it might have been wanted. So he tried to fix what he could, the best way he could. A community is not built by the owners of the server, it is built by the players. I think this server could really be something good and fun, if we all try a bit more. Yes, what happened with the knights was very unfortunate. However, myself I am a mage and have not benefited in any way from the bug, but I really don't care if some people had an advantage.

Unfortunately, it has been hard for the gamemasters to fix the skills correctly, but as mentioned earlier they did their best. Now I think it's time for us players to create the environment we want to achieve. We are all old-school 7.4 players. Real tibia players, as we see it. We play because we love the game mode, the PVP, the wars, the questing etc. Let's do something good. Let's hunt together, let's war together, let's quest together.

Well as I understood, a rollback was not possible no matter how much it might have been wanted. So he tried to fix what he could, the best way he could. A community is not built by the owners of the server, it is built by the players. I think this server could really be something good and fun, if we all try a bit more. Yes, what happened with the knights was very unfortunate. However, myself I am a mage and have not benefited in any way from the bug, but I really don't care if some people had an advantage.

Unfortunately, it has been hard for the gamemasters to fix the skills correctly, but as mentioned earlier they did their best. Now I think it's time for us players to create the environment we want to achieve. We are all old-school 7.4 players. Real tibia players, as we see it. We play because we love the game mode, the PVP, the wars, the questing etc. Let's do something good. Let's hunt together, let's war together, let's quest together.
How are those knee pads holding up for you through all that dick sucking

Hi,

Today we bring you yet another content patch. This patch includes big new hunting grounds in the Edron Hero Cave. You are able to find two complete new creatures (with their own custom item loot!) called Royalists and Lost Kings. Also, you are a able to solve a new quest.

With this update we have also added all the custom items to Rashid, so you can sell the loot you don't need.

Enjoy exploring and please leave us some feedback on the new content!
hero.gif

royalist1.jpg

royalist2.jpg

royalist3.jpg

Last edited:
why the fuck are people flaming 24/7
if you dont like it stop playing it
if he does the same shit every time and resets why keep playing the resets and crying about it
??????????????????????????????????????/

if he does the same shit every time and resets why keep playing the resets and crying about it

people on otland don't play ots, they just sit on forums all day instead

people flame it because they don't want others to fall for this kids trap not very complicated to understand