• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - NEW CONTENT 15/11 - 'Titan' Update

people flame it because they don't want others to fall for this kids trap not very complicated to understand
already enough flame
dont need to add to the flame if you dont need it
ryan already gets a bad reputation lmao

people flame it because they don't want others to fall for this kids trap not very complicated to understand

u ever sleep? and u tell me to get a life, ur crawling these pages 24/7

everyone who was in team with you in the teamspeak serv was laughing about ur bipolar behaviour, so now you go solo flaming every other ot?
mental persons should be banned from posting circlejerk bs

u ever sleep? and u tell me to get a life, ur crawling these pages 24/7

everyone who was in team with you in the teamspeak serv was laughing about ur bipolar behaviour, so now you go solo flaming every other ot?
mental persons should be banned from posting circlejerk bs

i'm unable to see the connection there but ok change the subject more because you have no bases to any other argument i get it you think i care what a bunch of rl 2faced new yorkers think about me thats cute but it doesn't change the fact that you are a piece of shit and almost everyone in otland laughs at you
by the way i have 370 posts since 2008 you have 1238 from 2012 and have other accounts i'm no math professor but which one of us crawls the forums?
i know you like to ignore reality but that's a bit much
i would not troll you at all if you didn't abuse the otland and ot community so much but if i can get even 1 person to stop playing ur ots i will feel good you really are a bad guy

Last edited:
nobody takes u serious, i remember you on ts "YOU HOST IN WINDOWS OR LINUX?!? I WANNA MAKE ME OWN SERV" dude get a life cause you don't have one if you keep calling other people out on their real life's, don't try to make yourself sound better on the interwebs cause your life sux

it's a game on the internet dude grow up, this ain't politics, it's a game where people can have fun at, you don't like the game/server? go fuck off instead of complaining with the standard ryan scammer circle jerk spam, everyone has heard it already and it's a waste of bandwith.

or you can continue flaming and posting and be the cool internet hero who picked something up from sammynsc's wordpress blog, ignoring all the other ots who reset every other week or who die off in a week but no RYAN IS THE BAD GUY HE RESET THE MOST /sarcasm/

look in advertisement section, everyone is posting reposts of their own servs, even custom servs get reset every month or year or whatever, it's part of tibia private servs
(in b4 the ONLY ot who doesnt, medivia)

Last edited:
kanker nerd met je domme kanker botnet, wat ben je een terug kneus, geinig dat niemand jou ooit terugpakt. Kanker IJsselstein

l0CZY46.jpg

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer....

And now when the server is dead he starts to improve it.
Reset oldera or even thronia with decent advertisement and maybe pay sth to punio to stream it.

all the updates are cool and everything, but why didn't you do all this BEFORE start? honestly, i played every single version of your server but this time i couldnt be asked to waste my time here ( even though i dont see it as a waste of time cuz i do have fun playing your sht) first day of server i remember i used old client from last version and it worked so did all the bots. IMO you should finish everything and do another reset, yes a fucking other reset and i wouldn't mind playing, even with 250 ping because having high ping is another thing that made my team stop playing but thats ok.

people on otland don't play ots, they just sit on forums all day instead
They sit on otland 24/7 flaming your ot because they are done wasting there time to play your ot for 1 week and then it die and you reset, this time you do a big update when the server is pretty much dead. I am just waiting for you to say "Oh no, found bug. time to reset, all donate again. Make classicus great again!" nope I hope no one is stupid enough to donate to your servers...

gzgz darkot 280player on having so much fun, classicus 24 player on.. thx for opening our eyes again, faster than ever.

Hi guys,

This patch includes Druid balance changes and a new feature, the Skinning System.

The new Skinning System is now available for everyone. You will now be able to skin creatures for animal products, also some products are lootable in monsters. You can turn these products into new outfits and addons. You can buy a skinning knife and turn animal products in at NPC Olek.

As Druid is pretty much only used to conjure runes, we want to bring this vocation back into Classicus. We really want the Druid to be a support, so we have decreased the mana cost of 'exura sio' from 75 to 35 mana. Also the Druid is now available to conjure a completely new rune 'adevo grav vita' which shoots Wild Growth on target, this way Druids can trap monsters for team mates or trap enemies who don't have a machete on hand.

Changes summed up:
- New Skinning System (for more information check out here: http://classicus.org/?subtopic=serverinfo#skinning).
- Added over 15 creature products for you to gather.
- Exura sio changed from 75 to 35 mana.
- Added new rune for Druid, 'adevo grav vita'.
- As a reminder, druid UE does a light paralyze but mana is increased from 600 to 1000 mana.

Saturday we are bringing out a big content patch, which includes several new monsters, equipment items and new 'elemental' rings.

Stay tuned!
giantboulder.gif

skinning1.jpg

skinning2.jpg

Last edited:
Your updates are great, @R.yan but the server is obviously dying. Do something about it please. People won't come back just because you update the shit out of it.

Your updates are great, @R.yan but the server is obviously dying. Do something about it please. People won't come back just because you update the shit out of it.

I'm updating because I'm having fun doing it (the OT is a hobby) and theres a small community that offers gratitude for the work that I do, aslong people are enjoying and playing I'll keep updating. Theres a guild with regulars that suggest ideas and have a community together for which I'm mainly updating the server now:
http://classicus.org/?subtopic=guilds&action=show&guild=24

I'm updating because I'm having fun doing it (the OT is a hobby) and theres a small community that offers gratitude for the work that I do, aslong people are enjoying and playing I'll keep updating. Theres a guild with regulars that suggest ideas and have a community together for which I'm mainly updating the server now:
http://classicus.org/?subtopic=guilds&action=show&guild=24
Alright, nice! :) I know a few people from that guild, hope they're enjoying themselves. :)

Woow, almost regret my choice of vocation. That is an insane upgrade for the Druids. Wild growth runes? OP, haha. Will be so strong in wars. Are they the only ones that are able to use them or can sorcerers use the wild growth runes aswell?