• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - NEW CONTENT 15/11 - 'Titan' Update

Ryan, what do you think about forum threads about lowrate community at Classicus?
People like your new custom things and were thinking about playing here for stable community, with stable lowrates?

As question started to be posted, we are not sure if we should start to play here or w8 for your answer about rates?

Very few people will start a lowrate server created by Ryan, its not the server itself that is bad, its his reputation, people barely wants to waste their time on a highrate then imagine a lowrate when you cant tell if his going to reset it or not after a couple of months, A big NO to lowrate server hosted by this owner.

Very few people will start a lowrate server created by Ryan, its not the server itself that is bad, its his reputation, people barely wants to waste their time on a highrate then imagine a lowrate when you cant tell if his going to reset it or not after a couple of months, A big NO to lowrate server hosted by this owner.

thronia.org still on, just sayin

thronia.org still on, just sayin
And hows it going with the players there? You had a couple at start but everyone gave up for various of reason, but the server didnt take off simple because majority of the oldschool players werent confident with you being a good hoster of a lowrate server. and I can bet every dollar i got it wont build a playerbase in the future either, perhaps in a couple of years if medivia closes, if the server is even around then, goodluck tho.

Hi,

Today we bring you a new hunting spawn which many of you have been waiting for, the Hydras. You will be able to find the new spawn through the Ankrahmun mountains (like you would enter to regular Hydras). The Hydras are skinnable (for the new outfit coming up in the next few days).

Will you be able to find the hidden Hydras boss, the Hydrexus?

To thank all players, everyone has been handed out a experience voucher, you can use this voucher once per account and will yield you 24 hours of 30% increased exp. There is no expiration date on the voucher, you can use it at whatever time suits you, may it be now or in a month.

Haven't started playing Classicus yet? No worries, the voucher automatically applies to any account that registers before 11/11/2016 24:00 CET. You can use the voucher by typing /voucher in default chat.

Enjoy guys!

hydraupdate1.jpg

hydraupdate2.jpg

hydraupdate3.jpg

hydraupdate4.jpg

hydraupdate5.jpg

GG Ryan now think how many noobs will create a new account just to get another voucher

Hi,

Today we bring you a new hunting spawn which many of you have been waiting for, the Hydras. You will be able to find the new spawn through the Ankrahmun mountains (like you would enter to regular Hydras). The Hydras are skinnable (for the new outfit coming up in the next few days).

Will you be able to find the hidden Hydras boss, the Hydrexus?

To thank all players, everyone has been handed out a experience voucher, you can use this voucher once per account and will yield you 24 hours of 30% increased exp. There is no expiration date on the voucher, you can use it at whatever time suits you, may it be now or in a month.

Haven't started playing Classicus yet? No worries, the voucher automatically applies to any account that registers before 11/11/2016 24:00 CET. You can use the voucher by typing /voucher in default chat.

Enjoy guys!

hydraupdate1.jpg

hydraupdate2.jpg

hydraupdate3.jpg

hydraupdate4.jpg

hydraupdate5.jpg

lol a copy of the hydras on medivia. gzXD

po huja te updaty jak tam 5 osób gra xd

skończyła się kasa na pizze i cole jebaniutki co ?

That's right. Medivia owner Konrad has sold Ryan his client, and many more of his files.
Lost a lot of respect for Konrad cuz of this.

That's right. Medivia owner Konrad has sold Ryan his client, and many more of his files.
Lost a lot of respect for Konrad cuz of this.

Just the client, what other files are you talking about? You having a delusional episode again?

lol a copy of the hydras on medivia. gzXD

They don't seem very alike to me:
Lernaean_Hydra.gif
BzLAu6S.png

unless you mean all jungle monsters are copies of each other?

I must say that more and more people are playing here , after official news without resets.
There won't be thronia and oldera reset, as there wont be at classicus.

You can play now at 2 worlds of medivia, if you have much rl time to spend and future plans for next tibia goals
Play kasteria with loads of bots and corrupted gms...
Play classicus with almost fresh and empty server to start your own tibia goals.

I didn't like ryan act with knight bug before and database failur, but i like rpg and 4fun players.
I hated ongoing wars, wars, imature guys at ts3, kids playing whilst rest is working...

Classicus is now like the old tibia server: Premia...
Rpg and 4fun... no wars, no pk, no thiefs.
Expensive eq and runes, but I think it canbe a great idea... something different and fresh from Medivia.

It is why Iryont did help with no bot client and spirits are from other people, if you don't want to, just don't play:)))

Ps. I know that people can hate me for posting so much, but I will be objective for oldschool ots. medivia was and is my favorite project, but Ryan gave us a few days a go, a green light for 4fun and rpg. i like it, cuz i work much, but now I can play old game 4fun.. not for part of my real life like medivia/tibianic.

Last edited:
Hater's gonna hate. If you don't play here, we don't care. We're playing and we're having fun. Join in on the fun or not, up to you. The amount of players online are increasing. Server is good and stable.

With Medivia online Classicus is just not worth any players time. The only version that was trustable and good was the first one. After that he had administration, technical and reputation problems for obvious reasons most old players know. that is why each time he makes a new version it goes from 400+ to 80 in no time.