• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
INCREASED EXP WEEKEND! From Saturday serversave until Monday serversave you will gain 50% increased experience. Enjoy!

classicusdaimo.jpg

256 players >> finally noob ot going down fk classicus !!

suck dick idiot
I recommend u to buy a server, host it, and play it urself, i bet u will love it ^^, that would be the only way and the very first time u have the things under control. Einstein...

Ryans fat ass is feeded for a month or two, expect Oldera to open once hes fat ass is desperate for pizza money again

All your server fail, just get alot of people 1 month max, really create server with HOST on USA, and you will see how you server got succesfull. why not thronia usa

All your server fail, just get alot of people 1 month max, really create server with HOST on USA, and you will see how you server got succesfull. why not thronia usa +1

~~not signed

Well apparently I got banned for advertising for real money but as I've never advertised I asked for any proof, u closed thread after 5 seconds.
Then I relogged on 8 lvl and said I will share a bot on trade channel and we both know what happened then - DDOS but as I said I have second internet connection so it is oke (still I will react accordingly if u don't stop DDOSing on my first internet connection tho)

I say NO for ddosing players by GM!

~~wise mondero

edit: after 2,5h DDOS is gone, thank you GM Nerd
Call your internet provider, have the GM arrested for pinging your internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.