• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/46Nkm/2016-6-29-10-13-26.cam

nice auto log xD

It fucking sucks that I got hacked and now me (email notification) and that person have the RECOVERY KEY... it should be able to be used only 1x or sth, now I cannot play my character anymore cos he can recovery my account at anytime with ur fantastic recovery system :v

HALP @R.yan ;

You guys are unbelievable. Classicus edition you complain its too serious and what not. On Oldera it's too highrate. There is no pleasing you, is it?
Fix this and fix that, why not start your own god damn server? Oldschool community have become so poisonous. At least the OTland ones.

Dear players,

This weekend we are having a loot event. During this time you will have 30% increased lootluck.

From Saturday serversave until Monday serversave the extra increased lootluck will apply. During this time we'll be doing extra in-game surveillance, do not block any spawn entrances and do not power abuse. Let everyone enjoy this event!

Thank you for playing Classicus and have fun this weekend!

lootevent.jpg

lol ryan if u said 3 days ago its gonna be poll about frag system why u dont care now ? like always?XD

Hello
I would like to sell my character on this best serwer beacouse i go to holiday :p
This is 90+ EK if you are interested plis write me pw;)

ye Ryan where is the poll ? 15 frags in month man change it fast wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.