• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET -- SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.yan

classicus.org
Reaction score
CLASSICUS IS NOW ONLINE!
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK AT http://www.facebook.com/classicus.org
ALSO MORE INFORMATION CAN ALWAYS BE FOUND AT OUR WEBSITE www.classicus.org

General Information
Classicus is a real-map Tibia 7.4 server with war system, party experience sharing, all oldschool quests and task system. This server is trying to replicate the old days with extra features which make the game way more enjoyable. The server has a big community and playerbase, guaranteeing you a Tibia server you can have fun on, 24/7, any time you want.

Feature List

• Real Anti-bot Client - We have completely rewritten the way the client handles communication with the server. We are offering you real anti-bot client. Though botting technically is still possible, this is brought back to a minimal.
  • No overpowered donations - Our donations are very well balanced and is not Pay-2-Win at all. We don't sell any items or gold. Check our Shop to see what we offer.
  • Monsters - Our monsters are 100% accurate to CipSoft 7.4 monsters. Including the loot, damage and walk behavior.
  • Oldschool Quests - All 7.4 quests are available and work exactly as they used to work on Tibia 7.4.
  • NPCs - The NPCs will respond to all keywords as they did in the old days, giving you that authentic feeling.
  • Shared Party Experience - Hunting together should be fun, whether you are a knight, mage or paladin. Once you are in a party you can enable shared party experience, dividing the experience equally over your party members. There is a level restriction based on the highest level in your party.
  • Task System - You are able to do killing tasks. Depending on what task, your reward is either experience, gold or an unobtainable item. Tasks are fun to do and gives you more variety in hunting monsters. Are you the first to complete the Demons task?
  • War System - If two guilds agree on a war with each other, they should be able to take as many frags on each other as they want. After you agree on a war, your enemies will have an yellow skull. Killing them does not count towards your unjustified frags count.
  • Pits of Inferno - We have added our own custom endgame quest, based on the Pits of Inferno Quest.
  • Proxy - We offer you a proxy on our website, which you can use to reduce latency if you are from USA/South America.
  • New Content - Carefully new content added. Giving more end-game fun then ever before! (Check here for trailer)
Some Changes
We did alter some gameplay to make the game more enjoyable. The changes are as following:
  • Pits of Inferno DLs is added to the game.
  • Custom Pits of Inferno Quest is added to the game.
  • Promotion only costs 10k instead of 20k.
  • Runes are double charged. You can leave your blank runes in your backpack while conjuring.
  • Vials dissappear on use.
  • Change gold/platinum/crystal coin on click.
  • Rashid is added to the game.
Rates
Experience rate will be medium, same rates as last Classicus.
Loot Rate: 4x
Magiclevel Rate: 3.5x
Skill Rate: 7x

Connection Info
Create Account: www.classicus.org/?subtopic=createaccount
More information: www.classicus.org/?subtopic=serverinfo
Client: Custom 7.4 client

Media
You want to check out some movies of previous Classicus editions? Check out this playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13cFG8JB6Dp9sY-irsAaNSdtr_pNSJOv

Don't forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel!

Last edited:
  • Proxy - We offer you a proxy on our website, which you can use to reduce latency if you are from USA/South America.

YEEE SURE! that shit works with potatos.

YEEE SURE! that shit works with potatos.

Actually will make this more clear on the website, as we have improved our proxy system, said the same thing to user on our FB;
"We will improve our proxy this edition so it's more playable for people from your region by letting you connect to our proxy server in Canada. This will mean ping from your region to Classicus should be around 100-150 ms."

We will have a dedicated proxy server, you will be able to pick the proxy server from options. Still kinda in testing phase, but this should greatly improve your ping. If you want you can even help us testing the system later this week :)

Certainly :D! This means I can count on you this Saturday :)?

Actually will make this more clear on the website, as we have improved our proxy system, said the same thing to user on our FB;
"We will improve our proxy this edition so it's more playable for people from your region by letting you connect to our proxy server in Canada. This will mean ping from your region to Classicus should be around 100-150 ms."

We will have a dedicated proxy server, you will be able to pick the proxy server from options. Still kinda in testing phase, but this should greatly improve your ping. If you want you can even help us testing the system later this week :)

Certainly :D! This means I can count on you this Saturday :)?
Yes if i get time. :p

And everyone's havin loadsa fun, again and again and again. Play real-tibia if you want empty non resetting gameworlds, OTS always reset. It's inevitable, get over yourself and have some fun on OTS as it's meant to be.

Great man, hit me up in-game on Saturday :)
You will make a coming soon on otservlsit? If you are gonna do that when will it happen?

Whoever chooses to play this ot, please keep in mind that the owner is the most corrupt GM on the ot-community.
I by myself have bought levels,tasks and gold from him on previous editions.
Absolutly a great ot with shitty frags and corrupted gm's.
pease

You will make a coming soon on otservlsit? If you are gonna do that when will it happen?

Monday 24:00 CEST (at night), you will also be able to create your account/character at that time.

Whoever chooses to play this ot, please keep in mind that the owner is the most corrupt GM on the ot-community.
I by myself have bought levels,tasks and gold from him on previous editions.
Absolutly a great ot with shitty frags and corrupted gm's.
pease

Peace Fribben!
Hands-Making-Peace-Sign-1.png

Are you tryin to joke the reality away here? as you always do? Kiddo fat boy

i bet there is dedicated for brs frag system 14h frag 3 frags to rs ye ?xD
and u think someone will exp on 2x exp and 1.5x exp?
From 121 To 150 - x2
From 151+ - x1.5
ppl will just play to 121 then start quit but yeah u dont care cuz u will order 1111111 pizzas before

i bet there is dedicated for brs frag system 14h frag 3 frags to rs ye ?xD
and u think someone will exp on 2x exp and 1.5x exp?
From 121 To 150 - x2
From 151+ - x1.5
ppl will just play to 121 then start quit but yeah u dont care cuz u will order 1111111 pizzas before

same exprates as previous editions of classicus and indeed they played past 121 :D! Thanks for the feedback!

imo endstage should be 3x and frag system is the same?

Stages will remain the same, keep in mind there are a lot of endgame tasks (rogue gamemaster task etc etc) which gives loads of exp. Around level 150+ it should be really slow though because otherwise would imbalance the game hugely. Frag system stays as is;
"Each frag is 14 hours. You can use /frags to check your frags. 3 frags to Red Skull and 6 frags to 48 hour banishment."

Last Classicus there were loads of wars and PK and this frag system was doing fine, due the big amount of players we have to be strict on the frag system so it's not random PK feast.

Stages will remain the same, keep in mind there are a lot of endgame tasks (rogue gamemaster task etc etc) which gives loads of exp. Around level 150+ it should be really slow though because otherwise would imbalance the game hugely. Frag system stays as is;
"Each frag is 14 hours. You can use /frags to check your frags. 3 frags to Red Skull and 6 frags to 48 hour banishment."

Last Classicus there were loads of wars and PK and this frag system was doing fine, due the big amount of players we have to be strict on the frag system so it's not random PK feast.

i was playing last classicus so dont write there were wars etc it was 1 warmode in 2 month xD and u can kill one person per day so really nice ot
also u hosting this ots almost 2 year and still you dont have knowledge that in 7.4 it was frag for LAST HIT and MOST DMG, on this ots u can just deal 1 dmg and u get frag there

i was playing last classicus so dont write there were wars etc it was 1 warmode in 2 month xD and u can kill one person per day so really nice ot
also u hosting this ots almost 2 year and still you dont have knowledge that in 7.4 it was frag for LAST HIT and MOST DMG, on this ots u can just deal 1 dmg and u get frag there

Take RS if you want to war, like in old days, wars were fine and fun last Classicus. Other then that you seem to never have something good to say about any server and we all know you going to play anyways. Anyways thanks for the feedback

Not recommended server. Frag system sucks, gm doesnt listen to anyone he is only active before start on otland as u can see, he ignores u in game, not to mention corruption. Also community is retarded u cant even have war mode on this server because everyone is a pussy, better play more highrated and with better frag system servers to have fun, but feel free to waste ur time here and complain after 1 week.
Ryan if u change frag system there is a chance it will be more succesful and enjoyable to play and u know it very well u know how community is fucked up charlovers.

Take RS if you want to war, like in old days, wars were fine and fun last Classicus. Other then that you seem to never have something good to say about any server and we all know you going to play anyways. Anyways thanks for the feedback

hahahahaahhhhhhhhhh
i remember one funny situation
i was rs then mapclick in desert to djin and went toilet after i come back i see screen with 20 brazilian people all black skull aka yellow killed me
this server should be renamed to skullbashicus or so, server is ok but i can compare this server to non pvp or rl tibia pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.