• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - RESET -- SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This server shouldnt be allowed to acutally advertise here, This is bascially a scam or fraud

Few events,
First time i played, bought tasks, Skills, Magic sword with attack 65.
2nd time, Highest knight with magic level 9 ( Mason Rocnation ) SCA atk 65 again.
Which got "deleted" cuz people were reporting, So he decided to "delete" me for 1 day, second day, a new character with the same stats.
I acutally thought it was only me he was doing it for hahaha. Realized that there was 10 other on the highscore doing the same.
3rd time, i didnt play much, But i remember people were selling 100cc. Which was his RLs as GMs. I scammed one of them on 100cc ( He gave first and expected money on paypal ) i didnt send any, 30 minutes later, out of nowhere, No chat channel open, I get banned for verbal abuse and macro. You can check earlier threads/posts by me with ACUTAL pictures, Which he claims was edited with paint xD

as everyone else states, Server files are good etc. But the admins/owners are just TERRIBLEEEEEEE
I acutally belive that everyone here agrees to banning this server from otland and otservlist for fraud and scams.

Not recommended

Last edited:
This server shouldnt be allowed to acutally advertise here, This is bascially a scam or fraud

Few events,
First time i played, bought tasks, Skills, Magic sword with attack 65.
2nd time, Highest knight with magic level 9 ( Mason Rocnation )
Which got "deleted", 1 day after, A new character with the same stats.
I acutally thought it was only me he was doing it for hahaha. Realized that there was 10 other on the highscore doing the same.
3rd time, i didnt play much, But i remember people were selling 100cc. Which was his RLs as GMs xD.

Bye bye

if u want play here just read this post xDDD

And everyone's havin loadsa fun, again and again and again. Play real-tibia if you want empty non resetting gameworlds, OTS always reset. It's inevitable, get over yourself and have some fun on OTS as it's meant to be.

Great man, hit me up in-game on Saturday :)
If you have made an rollback after the points bug...

If you have made an rollback after the points bug...

Posted about that incident on previous page:
"That was pretty fucked up :p, we made sure after that incident we backup in several different ways and make sure backups are redundant. Nothing to worry about anymore :)"

That was pretty fucked up back then though, but we made sure no occurrence of such thing can happen again.

You guys have the best 7.4 server i've ever played... But, i dont know why, in the first week you have 1500 players online, a month after, 10 players online =(

You guys have the best 7.4 server i've ever played... But, i dont know why, in the first week you have 1500 players online, a month after, 10 players online =(
br frag system aka non pvp
0 cares about server from gm
probably corrupt

The point thingy unfortunately contributed a lot to the decline last time, we made sure such thing won't happen again. Hopefully you'll give Classicus another try :)

The point thingy unfortunately contributed a lot to the decline last time, we made sure such thing won't happen again. Hopefully you'll give Classicus another try :)
tell me exactly what changes u made between last edition and this edition so i might consider

Listen to war team players about frag system. Remove OP exp from tasks like demodras etc. Remove poi quest exp place which was abused. Both poi and tasks made ppl take 150 in 2-3 weeks which made every classicus die to fast. I dont know about bogrund it might stay. Boost every tombs to make exp compared there to peninsula tomb. Fighting for tombs,wrls or demons edron will be more fun than no fights because of bunchs of retards hiding on bogrund or poi quest leaving from there on 150s and making server die quick. Add this changes and server might be fun to play.
About frag system it should be something like 6-8 hours for frag, 5 frags rs 8 frags ban. Frag take only the 2 players : the one with most dmg and the one with last kill. Not like on previous editions where u shot 1 dmg on player and when someone killed him u took frag.

Listen to war team players about frag system. Remove OP exp from tasks like demodras etc. Remove poi quest exp place which was abused. Both poi and tasks made ppl take 150 in 2-3 weeks which made every classicus die to fast. I dont know about bogrund it might stay. Boost every tombs to make exp compared there to peninsula tomb. Fighting for tombs,wrls or demons edron will be more fun than no fights because of bunchs of retards hiding on bogrund or poi quest leaving from there on 150s and making server die quick. Add this changes and server might be fun to play.
About frag system it should be something like 6-8 hours for frag, 5 frags rs 8 frags ban. Frag take only the 2 players : the one with most dmg and the one with last kill. Not like on previous editions where u shot 1 dmg on player and when someone killed him u took frag.
If you no change it.
Legend dont join bye.

he probably wont even read it neither DO IT XD

73b40a73c4e235de6f8e86f48.jpg

126886150015649013.jpg

on oldera this kid made rl tibia frag system and it was orshabaal high rate server level 100 in 2h

Best way will be doing more party exp share and lower stage exp. This is too high...
Or delete poi :)
Do this fcking server RPG !!! high/medium stage you have on oldera!

ps. Ryan - another start another time to get some cash on one month :) ?

if it is corrupt, how many pizzas i can pay for level 150 , magic level 70 and 10 kilos of sd's ?

Poll on STAGE RATES ! :) (half than are now! )

The reason why Oldera failed was because of it's retarded RL tibia frag system.

Make a high rated Classicus, listen to the players in regards to the frag system and you got 600 players for 2+ months on HR server.

Status
Not open for further replies.