• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - SERVER ONLINE - EXTRA CONTENT ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have a fully working bot, ( Cave, Targeting, Runes etc ) PM for it, I will give it out free and you can scan it or whatever i dont care. As long as Ryan fail this within a month :)

ryan at your trailer i see alot of monsters wich seem only fightable for high lvls or team hunts. did you add any custom monsters/spawns wich are huntable for med lvl and solo?

Im my opinion server is already dieing, look yesterday 800+ ppl online today 700+, too bad :/

Im my opinion server is already dieing, look yesterday 800+ ppl online today 700+, too bad :/

You might be right. Yesterday was a hundred people more. The server is going down already.

ryan at your trailer i see alot of monsters wich seem only fightable for high lvls or team hunts. did you add any custom monsters/spawns wich are huntable for med lvl and solo?

No custom monsters for low level. We have a big orc camp for med level though.

17:43 New record: 955 players are logged in.

Even if every player has 3 mc still impressive result! Kudos Ryan ;)

18:05 New record: 1000 players are logged in. soon 500 - 300- 200 and ded

Today we reached over a 1000 players online. We never expected this much of interest in Classicus, we all thank you for playing. See you on Classicus :)!

thanksforplaying.jpg

Congratulations :)

Congratz my man <3. I am really impressed. When i have time i will join. :D

Today we reached over a 1000 players online. We never expected this much of interest in Classicus, we all thank you for playing. See you on Classicus :)!

thanksforplaying.jpg
You are wrong look at this
Currently 1144 players are online. Highest ever was 1149 on 24.05.2015, 20:24.

So gratz for this i hope it get more players

You are wrong look at this
Currently 1144 players are online. Highest ever was 1149 on 24.05.2015, 20:24.

So gratz for this i hope it get more players

"Today we reached over a 1000 players online."

So technically it's true :p, thanks for the kind words anyway. See you on Classicus :)!

I say that for the people who talk bullshts about the server was going down... and sorry for my bad eng :)

"Today we reached over a 1000 players online."

So technically it's true :p, thanks for the kind words anyway. See you on Classicus :)!

I've been away for 4 days & have not even checked OTLand or otservlist. I just came home & see an 7.4 server with 1000+ players. Congratulations @R.yan ! You really deserv it, Great JOB! :)

Good bye Tibianus

Havin really fun so far. Very long time since I felt the "oldschool" feeling.. Walking Venore seeing people outside houses and dp making runes talking to eachother.. Even the smallest spawns are busy due to the amount of people. Everything feels so good, just like in the old days! One thing that bothers me doh is that low-level paladins are kind of op, spears shoot allover the screen, doesnt drop and they hit so damn hard even with low skills. Other than that, feels great!

Edit: Also, the GM's are really active and seem professional. At least so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.