• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - SERVER ONLINE - EXTRA CONTENT ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
make it possible to buy a backpack of blank runes please
and annihilator a bit easier i remember not being able to do it at lvl 140ek with might rings cuz the demons spammed too much

Last edited:
maybe u can do some more exp rate on rook in first day, how u imagine 300+ peoples on rook ?xD

maybe u can do some more exp rate on rook in first day, how u imagine 300+ peoples on rook ?xD
the way he did it on the last version, u started on main and rook was made standard only after some time, so its not gonna be a problem

btw ryan gonna say again please make it possible to buy a backpack of blank runes, its rly stupid having to go buy 20 backpacks then put them to hands etc etc

and also wouldnt mind seeing the task npc in more than 1 place, its always annoying having to wait 10mins because it takes some huEAUHEauhezillian 2minutes to type hi task rotworm yes

You start in main at launch.

the way he did it on the last version, u started on main and rook was made standard only after some time, so its not gonna be a problem

btw ryan gonna say again please make it possible to buy a backpack of blank runes, its rly stupid having to go buy 20 backpacks then put them to hands etc etc

and also wouldnt mind seeing the task npc in more than 1 place, its always annoying having to wait 10mins because it takes some huEAUHEauhezillian 2minutes to type hi task rotworm yes

Donald McRonald is de man mang, backpack buying is nostalgic.

Ryan add on EDRON another dude to take tasks (daniel?)

Yes, the extra task NPC is a great idea. It tends to get quite crowded at the normal one.
I'd also like to suggest making it possible to make runes in the backpack. Putting them in the hand really is just a useless nuisance.

Can you make pvp enforced Tibianus style?

Please fix your exp rate to more fast on low lvl , and slow exp rate on high lvls.

On your last ots edition many high lvls make ue spam.

Look maybe this:
From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x20
From 21 To 40 - x18
From 41 To 51 - x16
From 51 To 60 - x12
From 61 To 70 - x10
From 71 To 80 - x6
From 81 To 110 - x4
From 111 To 120 - x2
From 121 - x1.5

150 lvle click on the map are difficult to hits with use hands and more people uses bots and high lvls more very ue spam.

This was the main reason for the rapid collapse of Tibianus

Please fix your exp rate to more fast on low lvl , and slow exp rate on high lvls.

Look maybe this:
From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x20
From 21 To 40 - x18
From 41 To 51 - x16
From 51 To 60 - x12
From 61 To 70 - x10
From 71 To 80 - x6
From 81 To 110 - x4
From 111 To 120 - x2
From 121 - x1.5

150 lvle click on the map are difficult to hits with use hands and more people uses bots and high lvls more very ue spam.

ye more like this

Look maybe this:
From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x20
From 21 To 40 - x18
From 41 To 51 - x16
From 51 To 60 - x12
From 61 To 70 - x10
From 71 To 80 - x6
From 81 To 110 - x4
From 111 To 120 - x2
From 121 - x1.5

not so bad idea from tampon

Yes, the extra task NPC is a great idea. It tends to get quite crowded at the normal one.
I'd also like to suggest making it possible to make runes in the backpack. Putting them in the hand really is just a useless nuisance.

We'll keep having 1 task NPC, tasks should be extra and not made too convenient. Classicus was first oldschool OTS you could conjure runes in backpack, don't worry :- ).

Look maybe this:
From 1 To 7 - x25
From 8 To 20 - x20
From 21 To 40 - x18
From 41 To 51 - x16
From 51 To 60 - x12
From 61 To 70 - x10
From 71 To 80 - x6
From 81 To 110 - x4
From 111 To 120 - x2
From 121 - x1.5

That experience rate is almost same as my rate on later stages. Last Classicus was popular for 8 months, instead we can maybe make a cap on UE dmg? Like after level 120-140 UE damage doesn't increase?

We'll keep having 1 task NPC, tasks should be extra and not made too convenient. Classicus was first oldschool OTS you could conjure runes in backpack, don't worry :- ).

That experience rate is almost same as my rate on later stages. Last Classicus was popular for 8 months, instead we can maybe make a cap on UE dmg? Like after level 120-140 UE damage doesn't increase?

Read that sentence in my previous post:
"150 lvle click on the map are difficult to hits with use hands and more people uses bots and high lvls more very ue spam."

Those statistics were not ideal, ots lasted a long time because he no had such strong competition as Tibianus.

That's great to hear, and about the NPC I agree it shouldn't be too convenient, but shouldn't the inconvenient part be in the quests, not just about walking to the NPC?
The issue as I remember it is that there were too many players trying to get missions, atleast at the start. I guess it's fine later on though.
I don't know what changes you have made lately, havn't played since you made the last custom area which was a couple resets ago.
Anyways, atleast consider having an extra mission NPC at the start of the server so that people don't have to fight eachother to be able to pick the missions up?

That's great to hear, and about the NPC I agree it shouldn't be too convenient, but shouldn't the inconvenient part be in the quests, not just about walking to the NPC?
The issue as I remember it is that there were too many players trying to get missions, atleast at the start. I guess it's fine later on though.
I don't know what changes you have made lately, havn't played since you made the last custom area which was a couple resets ago.
Anyways, atleast consider having an extra mission NPC at the start of the server so that people don't have to fight eachother to be able to pick the missions up?

At start of server we always spawn extra Donald McRonald's, don't worry. Check the update trailer at to get an impression of the new content.

Status
Not open for further replies.