• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4 - SERVER ONLINE - EXTRA CONTENT ANNOUNCED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though Ryan have had his rumours both false and real, I still like this server and i acutally hope Ryan will take this version with responsibility and acutally begin more serious about it.

Will play here.

+1

With Ryan you never know... Once he is the most hated person in the OT community with scams/DDOS/hacking activities. Couple of month later (years actually) he is one of the most popular hosters and his classicus became a success. Dunno if it is Ryan who changed his attitude or new person :p

I guess everyone grows up at a certain point :p

Wow man, that was sick !!!
Congratulations and wish you good luck with your server ;)

Gonna try out for sure :)
GL with the release!

Even though Ryan have had his rumours both false and real, I still like this server and i acutally hope Ryan will take this version with responsibility and acutally begin more serious about it.

Will play here.

+1

Thanks guys, see you guys tomorrow :)!

>inb4 same bugs as last time
>inb4 items you leave in your house randomly disappear
>inb4 items in dp randomly disappear
>inb4 people can debug you off the client then kill your char
>inb4 people can still summon scarabs in ank town and around dp

>inb4 same bugs as last time
>inb4 items you leave in your house randomly disappear
>inb4 items in dp randomly disappear
>inb4 people can debug you off the client then kill your char
>inb4 people can still summon scarabs in ank town and around dp

all fixed, scarabs and debug bug is like from first classicus :p

>Ryan workin since 2008~
>Corrupted since 2008
>WILL always be corrupted
>even if he pays gms
>once corrupted always corrupted
>w.e haters come haters go
>ur server is best
>but u suck dick

Hi Mr Ryan!

I hope we don't get DDOS attacked and crashed in the start, was like in the former edition.

I have a question, the exp rate is low right? This will be Low rate Classicus edition?

And can you please put up the task monster table on the website with experience and item reward. Thank you

Hello Ryan, will you be able to handle 8-12 giga Ddos flood? My friend have just messaged me about zombie web order into your direction. The same ip as your web page and server. I think that someone must hate you :p

I'm looking forward into your server!

Please, try to ban people with more then 2 multiclients... It was crazy with runemakers at classicbot :)

Quick question about the rule "Playing on more than three accounts at the same time ("multi-clienting"). It does not matter if you have multiple PCs, only 3 characters per IP is allowed."

Two of my RL's live together and subsequently they will be playing from the same IP. Will they be allowed to have 3 characters each?

Quick question about the rule "Playing on more than three accounts at the same time ("multi-clienting"). It does not matter if you have multiple PCs, only 3 characters per IP is allowed."

Two of my RL's live together and subsequently they will be playing from the same IP. Will they be allowed to have 3 characters each?

3 characters per IP is the generally rule, but it is more or less 3 characters per player. Once you are playing with more then 3 clients per IP you will be flagged and gamemaster will check you up. We'll check if you are actually multiple persons by letting you dance or countdown at same time.

Hi Mr Ryan!

I hope we don't get DDOS attacked and crashed in the start, was like in the former edition.

I have a question, the exp rate is low right? This will be Low rate Classicus edition?

And can you please put up the task monster table on the website with experience and item reward. Thank you

You can check the experience rates at http://www.classicus.org/?subtopic=serverinfo. I'll import the task information from older forum posts.

So why are orcs and minotaurs the same amount of kills but they all count? People can just camp dara minos and kill regular minos for hours. As for dwarves, you'd have to walk on the slow ass mud and go floor to floor and HAVE to kill all anyway. Just makes no sense is all :p

You should update your:

Server Info

The website has still the same old information like from v3. Add your new skills, magic and lootrates from 1 page :)

Status
Not open for further replies.