• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punio is right but who
On Sunday 10 August 20:00 CET we'll be organizing a football event on Rookgaard. You will be playing in teams of 2 to 4 players against each other.

In order to participate you will need to make a new level 1 character also you may not be higher as level 1. The top 3 teams will receive a fun prize.

Thank you all for playing Classicus!

COME ON OPEN OT INSTEAD OF TALK ABOUT FOTBALL

sv.tinypic.com

http://sv.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2uf7ztt&s=8#.U-YxFoNg98E

Make a update or so, both Shakaal and Yahoo burst sd wille today in kazz today, came up from stairs burst sd and down again. so if u dont want too loose the majority of our team you should do something about it. Pathetic

Make a update or so, both Shakaal and Yahoo burst sd wille today in kazz today, came up from stairs burst sd and down again. so if u dont want too loose the majority of our team you should do something about it. Pathetic

We are almost ready for another testing phase for our new client. In about a week we'll ask you again to join our testserver to test the new client (anti bot).

sever will be dead in 1 week

tumblr_m1gl5jRlPq1r68qx0o1_250.gif

Why not make a antibot at first?

No point to play if, go to 8.0 server if u wanna play with hotkeys and similiar advantages as the enemies :)

atleast not til a proper update

^

Last edited:
Since selling account for rl cash is illegal I am totally not doing such a thing.

But if I was it'd be a 107 rp with about 100k cash and some runes for 10 euro and I'd ask u to pm me if interested

Footnote : bolded words may or may not be lies

Don't pm me if interested

My friend and I are arguing about something, a 100 EK with 80 skills would go for around 20 eur with a rull rare set right? PM me if you are agree

My friend and I are arguing about something, a 100 EK with 80 skills would go for around 20 eur with a rull rare set right? PM me if you are agree
my friend and i argue about something are you extremely gay or just a faggot. PM if you think Skalth is homosexual

I dont know if this answer your question but I find Trevor to be an attentionseeking whore who gives Classicus a tremendous amount of attention despite the fact he hates it and is going to "bring it down". I can only draw the conclusion that he is secretly feeling physically weak because of the lack of Squats and due to massive spamming on OTland and therefor releasing his inner rage on the internet trying to act bigger than everyone else.

- Dr. Apofex

Status
Not open for further replies.