• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you avoid to answer the questions the community want to see answered ? are you afraid your answer will not be good enough ?

" kicks, debugs, corruption...scams ? woudl these get fixed?
Server will die after 2 weeks ? would you guys still allow 3 multi clients to spoof real number of players? would you guys still ban and delete any negative feedback on forum ? "

Why does you server got 50 player sonline now ( 50 % are mc because you allow them to open 3 mcs to spoof real number of players ) ?

Is the server dead ?

Why it is so easy to ddos and provoke kicks on your server, is it just to scam people and not a long term server ?

Why so many people , especially the older ones, call you scammer ? are they all wrong ?

The question you should be asking yourself is: Why do you care?

This server has opened a milion times and every single one of those times it had the same problems. If you and everyone knows what kind of server this is why do you all go back to it every single time it opens with false promises?

That's one of the things I don't understand about OT community. You get lied to, you get false promises and yet you go back to the same old piece of garbage everytime it opens just to cry and whine abit more.

Do you return to a restaurant if the food is shit, employees spit on your food and you get charged a ridiculous ammount of money? You don't.
Just let it go, nothing will change.

The question you should be asking yourself is: Why do you care?

This server has opened a milion times and every single one of those times it had the same problems. If you and everyone knows what kind of server this is why do you all go back to it every single time it opens with false promises?

That's one of the things I don't understand about OT community. You get lied to, you get false promises and yet you go back to the same old piece of garbage everytime it opens just to cry and whine abit more.

Do you return to a restaurant if the food is shit, employees spit on your food and you get charged a ridiculous ammount of money? You don't.
Just let it go, nothing will change.

who told you that i care ? i dont even play this server , i am here to tell to all other members of this community that classicus is a scam project

who told you that i care ? i dont even play this server , i am here to tell to all other members of this community that classicus is a scam project

+1

Left the server for good but i still feel responsible to save someone in future... some virgin nublet that wants to explore new places and MIGHT join this server. Maybe my efforts will at least help him turn the other way. Its our civil duty to help those virgins avoid Classicus and show this is a scam project. For example front page of this advertisement:
Feature List
  • Real Anti-bot Client - We have completely rewritten the way the client handles communication with the server. We are offering you real anti-bot client. No bot works and the client is next to impossible to crack.
You guess right how this works :)
Server is dead and when they reset the only hope is that a lot less people will join to get scammed. Thats all.

You don't return to the same restaurant if the food is shit. What you do is tell you friends, co-workers and everyone you know its shit so everyone they know would avoid that place.
You do it because you had the experience and you don't want others to have the same shit put into their face.

Server is dead completely, looking forward for new start. I really like one thing what this server has - custom items. I hope we gonna see more custom items from tasks, quest or even items lootable from monsters (like new weapons for paladins xbows/bows- not necessary strong/op items) coze it makes this server a lot more playable and entertaning than other 1k rl map servers with everything the same.

I gave him 2 chances too many. Only reason I went honestly is because there was 700 people playing. Mcs or not numbers are what attract people 99% of the time. I am sure people now see the truth though and see that nothing has changed. I am positive the next server to take off will be DDOS'd by Ryan as he used to for the past 4 years.

Server is dead completely, looking forward for new start. I really like one thing what this server has - custom items. I hope we gonna see more custom items from tasks, quest or even items lootable from monsters (like new weapons for paladins xbows/bows- not necessary strong/op items) coze it makes this server a lot more playable and entertaning than other 1k rl map servers with everything the same.

I will be reworking the task system this week. Rewards seem imbalanced. Bows probably stay like this, maybe instead of the winged helmet poi reward some bow that has a bit more hit chance/accuracy?

I will be reworking the task system this week. Rewards seem imbalanced. Bows probably stay like this, maybe instead of the winged helmet poi reward some bow that has a bit more hit chance/accuracy?

Ye thats good idea.

looks good ;)

server is too bad, dying every 2 months because of crashes, lags, rollbacks, childish gms walking like baiak ots with demon outfit, ryan also very corrupt selling poi items for money on rl tibia worlds

classicus is waste of time

server is too bad, dying every 2 months because of crashes, lags, rollbacks, childish gms walking like baiak ots with demon outfit, ryan also very corrupt selling poi items for money on rl tibia worlds

classicus is waste of time

gtfo retard , who cares. i'll play anyway.

I am not blind i just want to play the server with a lot of people. Why should i care if someone scam me in the game ?

are u gonna reset it? nno 7.4 servers except tibianic now, none alive anyways.

Classicus will be back soon. Detailed information about new features and releasedate will follow soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.