• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apofex said it best, if it passes for 2 unjust per kill I for sure would come back to fight at the very least.

Frag system changed from 12 hours/3 death assist count per kill to 10 hours/2 death assist count per kill. After next server restart this will be applied. This is not definitive and might be changed back, depending on the result of this change.

Testserver will be live most likely on Saturday evening or Sunday evening. You will be informed in-game. We'll host some events on the test server. We'll be testing our new client.

Since you apparently realize you neglecting your server almost killed it and it seems you are trying to fix things, I will help you out and list a bunch of features that needs to be fixed.

**Poison Field causing immediate damage when stepped on
**Shielding skill is absolutely useless and does not work
**Stone skin amulets should be 5k at the djinn
**Might rings should be 5k at the djinn
**Follow attack toggled on and off delays auto attack for 2 seconds, should only be if you toggle full atk/bal/full defense
**Task system needs to be changed and new tasks added
**Change Rose Shield defense down from 38, it is rendering mastermind shield useless as the amazon was
**Add arcane staff or another club item to poi
**Demon armor should be 18 armor
**Golden boots are supposed to be armor 4 not 3
**Fix house doors so people can move items from them
**Add more creative raids
**Magic plate armor is supposed to say "An enchanted gem glows on the plate armor."
**You should remove the map click speed hack where people use the ground when they walk
**You should really increase skill rates, magic level rates are so much higher than skill advancing
**Add Port Hope as promised
**It is not a low rate, hold a poll to edit spawns such as poh gs fields to add more gs in that area, because right now it is not worth hunting anywhere other than 2 maybe 3 places (demona, poi dls, poi warlocks)

Can't be changed.
**Shielding skill is absolutely useless and does not work
Shielding works.
**Stone skin amulets should be 5k at the djinn
This is highered as there used to be a lot of SSA fights.
**Might rings should be 5k at the djinn
Idem.
**Follow attack toggled on and off delays auto attack for 2 seconds, should only be if you toggle full atk/bal/full defense
Will check this out.
**Task system needs to be changed and new tasks added
Sure, you can suggest tasks at the suggestion forum.
**Change Rose Shield defense down from 38, it is rendering mastermind shield useless as the amazon was
Done, changed to 36 def.
**Add arcane staff or another club item to poi
No, there is a big club weapon discussion at general talk. This won't be added probably ever, thunder hammer is obtainable through orshabaal.
**Demon armor should be 18 armor
Demon armor is 16 armor at 7.4.
**Golden boots are supposed to be armor 4 not 3
Correct, we lowered the armor as we added movement speed as well.
This probably won't be fixed.
**Add more creative raids
I already thought of this, we are most likely adding dragon, dragon lord, demon raids etc.
**Magic plate armor is supposed to say "An enchanted gem glows on the plate armor."
Fixed.
**You should remove the map click speed hack where people use the ground when they walk
This probably won't be fixed.
**You should really increase skill rates, magic level rates are so much higher than skill advancing
Feel like the rates are right.
PH will be added at the end of this month, as promised.
**It is not a low rate, hold a poll to edit spawns such as poh gs fields to add more gs in that area, because right now it is not worth hunting anywhere other than 2 maybe 3 places (demona, poi dls, poi warlocks)
Customizing the current map is something people rather not do. I might add a poll to add Staina for all players.

Thanks for the reply. I am silverback on the general talk forum and aside from my rl we are the only ones saying not to add a club weapon. The reason being was because your server was never look at as a serious server because of the unjust system. Now that you are trying to make it more balanced and long term I have changed my mind, it is only fair to add a club to poi. Why not add thunder hammer and give it +5 clubbing? Is it a lot lower than warlord and great? Yes, but giving it the ability to use a shield balances it out.

If you want to keep thunder hammer as a legendary item from orsh fair enough, but why not add silver or golden mace? Or even a lich staff, I know lich staff graphic was implanted in 7.4 so it definitely is possible. You edited golden boots, rose shield, amazon shield, dragon scale helmet, and i'm sure other items so why not edit a club?

As far as Demon armor being 16 armor in 7.4, I am not disagreeing this. I meant you should edit it so it is more liable than wearing MPA. Other wise there is no point in looting anything as a club knight. Again, the only reason I am changing my thoughts on this were because you are changing server from a pk server to a more stable environment, and it is only fair.

Last but not least, skill rates are not balanced. The top shielding is 91 and top magic is 71. People had nearly 110 skills before wizardis took 70 magic on real tibia. That is not balanced.

P.S.
DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT RE-ADDING SHIT STAINA PLEASE TY

Will be fixed soon.

Fixed on the test server.

Fixed on the test server.

This will be added, but I would rather expect in the first week(s) of september, since this needs some client rework.

Changes from the test server will be pushed in the couple of days. We are still modifying the anti-bot thingy for the best performance.

Some of the changes were pushed to the server:
  • Poison Fields doesnt damage on step-in
  • Changing follow mode/red fist mode does not reset weapon timer
  • You can take items from front house doors
  • If you are disconnected or closed the client, you will be kicked in 1 minute, unless you are pz-locked (X-Log fix)

+1 for push it to the limit scarface !!! NICE MOVIE TAMPON I WANT MORE

Honestly not impressed. Fought with you and against you years ago on pvp servers and this was just bad. All you did was kill noobs... You are, or at least were a lot better than this from when you went by the name Tampon. (If that's you)

Honestly not impressed. Fought with you and against you years ago on pvp servers and this was just bad. All you did was kill noobs... You are, or at least were a lot better than this from when you went by the name Tampon. (If that's you)

ofc he's bad he's mentaly fucking retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.