• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immature GMs will probably stay spammin /a 1 as those are real friends of Ryan. Ive been already speaking about it with him.

So why is that his server was running for over 2 months without any problems coming out? I did enjoy that time and i wanna do it again, so please, do not advertise another server.

Some guy with a newly made account defending the server. Not suspicious at all :)

Some guy with a newly made account defending the server. Not suspicious at all :)
Bcuz u got ~2000 messages means ure right and cuz ive just made an account to anwser ur stupidness makes me not bein right?

I really enjoyed the last edition of the server, but there is one thing I want to know about. As @TrevorLuciferus mentioned, Ryan had a few immature CMs and GMs on the server - I totally agree. But I remember one stupid thing @R.yan allowed to happen... There was a 120level knight (can't recall his name) who had 9mlev after the about 30 days of the server. What is more, he had a great axe which he claimed not to have, which was a lie because we saw a screenshot taken by his enemies after they had looted Great Axe from this guy. He changed his story from getting it from POI, to receiving it from GM for helping with scripting POI quest etc... Can we hear the word about this situation? Because it was really, extremely stupid to give a knight 9mlev after 30 days (when after over 3 months of the server only about 5 knights had mlev 8), where you knew you had HIGHSCORE tab where we could choose to see only knights' magic levels and there it was: 1st position belonged to the cheater with 9mlev, and 2nd one was with 8mlev, and so on...
So yeah, I wanna hear the story, because I really do like the server but shit like the above-mentioned one really, really annoys me.

ThumThum

I remember this issue, a level 100~ ek was acting like a girl. Sadly GM Tish fell for it and went that far to give him levels and magic levels. Once I found out I banned the 120~ ek permanently and GM Tish was removed from the staff team. About the rates, I'll lower them slightly a bit. But it's still a midrate, thank you guys for your feedback.

Server online in less then 2 hours! Let's have fun!

so is that custom city implemented or not?

No Staina is disabled for now. No idea if it will be enabled in the future, staina was merely there because spawns were overcrowded but this might not be the case yet.

@R.yan have you implemented the Task system list on the website or atleast forum?

correct me if I am wrong... knights have exura gran?

Good decision to not enable it for now.

EDIT: can you give us the new rates?

Good decision to not enable it for now.

EDIT: can you give us the new rates?

http://classicus.org/?subtopic=serverinfo

@R.yan have you implemented the Task system list on the website or atleast forum?

correct me if I am wrong... knights have exura gran?

As I've changed some task rewards that were unbalanced, the task list on the old forum is outdated. So I'm not going to re-post it. You'll have to find it out again by yourselves =). And no knights do not have exura gran.

See you guys in a bit =)

Dissapointed that there's no Paygol or Zaypay option to donate with -.-

I like the new rates.

They are pretty much the same, just slightly lower.

Dissapointed that there's no Paygol or Zaypay option to donate with -.-

Sorry bro! Paygoy/zaypay charge too much and payout in some cases after 5 months. We will be implementing paysafecard as an option to pay with, you can buy paysafecard's in your local grocery/gasstation.

Bcuz u got ~2000 messages means ure right and cuz ive just made an account to anwser ur stupidness makes me not bein right?

Never said that a high amount of posts makes you trustworthy. I simply mentioned that it is very suspicious when accounts with no posts at all defends the server.

Never said that a high amount of posts makes you trustworthy. I simply mentioned that it is very suspicious when accounts with no posts at all defends the server.

We posted the otland thread on our mainpage before, so people could join the discussion. My guess is they registered. A moderator can check IPs if they want.

Hi R.yan!
I'm concerning about if is there going to be a format or a webpage for those that want to claim their VIP Days and their shop points and when we can be able to send a request?

another question.
Does this webpage has the "task completed table" on our character pages? I'm down to complete every single one for the best of the server :)

1 hour left :D!

Can't get online at the launch but I'll be there a little later! :)

Remember to help each other and answer questions of newer players in the Help channel, I will definitely keep an eye on potential Tutor candidates ;)

Hi R.yan!
I'm concerning about if is there going to be a format or a webpage for those that want to claim their VIP Days and their shop points and when we can be able to send a request?

another question.
Does this webpage has the "task completed table" on our character pages? I'm down to complete every single one for the best of the server :)

1 hour left :D!

Yes, tasks completed will be shown on your character page. More info regarding reclaiming VIP days and shop points will be followed later today. Will probably just be a format you will have to e-mail, please note that you can only a get a % of your original shop points and only if you donated between 22 June to 6 July.

60 points for a month of vip - available to buy in increments of 50 or 200 lol schemer

I remember this issue, a level 100~ ek was acting like a girl. Sadly GM Tish fell for it and went that far to give him levels and magic levels. Once I found out I banned the 120~ ek permanently and GM Tish was removed from the staff team.

Server online in less then 2 hours! Let's have fun!
GM's shouldnt have the power to give lvls/ summon creatures or anything like that.. only admin should have that power otherwise u run a risk of letting 1 person destroy the server

how much time for 1 frag?
plz add option to start in all cities (kazz, ab, darashia, ank are unavalible)

cya on server!

Status
Not open for further replies.