• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something that is easy for me to understand can be hard for you to understand. That is just how people are.
when i replied to you i expected a link to something that would allow me (and many of Classicus players as you claim) to do this easily, so as to provide an example to back up your argument, not to reinforce your ego

but i guess that is just how some people are

when i replied to you i expected a link to something that would allow me (and many of Classicus players as you claim) to do this easily, so as to provide an example to back up your argument, not to reinforce your ego

Why would I link an tutorial for this matter that would make this OT with even more hidden MC's?
And, if don't know how to search on google how to use an proxy.. No comments :p

Because you really want this, here you go.

H2U8x3L.png

not free

And? I never said it is free either.
if it's not free no one is going to buy it just to learn how to use it just to MC on some OT

and that program isn't simple at all, even in my hardcore tibs days i wouldn't even bother w. my time to learn how to use it

if it's not free no one is going to buy it just to learn how to use it just to MC on some OT

and that program isn't simple at all, even in my hardcore tibs days i wouldn't even bother w. my time to learn how to use it

If I have time later, I will open TeamViewer and let you watch the program live. The if you still think it is "not simple" I don't know whats wrong. Add/delete program to the program is not that hard.

Its not corroupt? This Guy Anderson currently the highest lever of 71 made his account yesterday 22:20~ ... And now he has completed 1k dragons, 500 cyca and 700 vamps without even beeing on the "Most online Times' ".. You cant complete these task that fast att that level. Im out, this is à prof the you are corroupt.

Its not corroupt? This Guy Anderson currently the highest lever of 71 made his account yesterday 22:20~ ... And now he has completed 1k dragons, 500 cyca and 700 vamps without even beeing on the "Most online Times' ".. You cant complete these task that fast att that level. Im out, this is à prof the you are corroupt.
ryan u fucking corrupt shit. u asslick us to play and cheat agaon. last version ur firend who was.knight had mlvl 9 and now this?? fuck it im going back to originaltibia.com

Didn't want to call names but since you linked all-ready i must confirm that being a good tool. I have used proxifier for tibia. Works perfectly. Made a runefarm test and it works like magic. Requires basic English, common sense and beginner level understanding of internet magics that should get you started. Has test month and if you realize how it works in that month AND you feel like you benefit from that service you can either buy the license or educate yourself even further and have armies of nubchars from different IPS in no time for FREE. It's not as crucial and game breaking if your mana siting lvl <20 BUT if you play any low rate (for example tibianicus) and you want to loose PZ all you do is log in your 8 nub chars in narrow passage and voila! either 8 useless frags or u just got away with simple 2 hours education that will benefit you for ever. You cant even imagine the power of nub char blocking vs legit people when i can duo or trio fight a whole team of people by doing some ninja run and then being able to hide behind wall of nubchars whom no one will bother killing.

So yeah. Want real population numbers? Divide that by factor of *

You think 90% of the server even knows how a proxy works? Implying this kind of stuff make you guys all very desperate. It's a game and so much bs and hatred. Either play the game or don't spend all day commenting on it. Some people tend to forget it's a game and people are having fun. Nobody is going to read your long text bs. Nobody is right or wrong on the internet.

Anyways, guys guilds have been fixed and you are able to create/join guilds now on the website. Have fun!

You think 90% of the server even knows how a proxy works? Implying this kind of stuff make you guys all very desperate. It's a game and so much bs and hatred. Either play the game or don't spend all day commenting on it. Some people tend to forget it's a game and people are having fun. Nobody is going to read your long text bs. Nobody is right or wrong on the internet.

Anyways, guys guilds have been fixed and you are able to create/join guilds now on the website. Have fun!
What about the guild-war system, is it working? Because I dont want to spend an unjust in the future just bcs it aint working (ps lower the frag time)

I'd love an answer on the post regarding "andersson" being your friend etc etc

11 July 22:00~ he created his account, which is 1 day before release. We don't play Tibia nor sell anything in-game. Only me and EvulMastah have the abillity to alter stuff in database or add levels/tasks, which we don't. Corruption always become public so we refrain of giving any player any advantages.

What about the guild-war system, is it working? Because I dont want to spend an unjust in the future just bcs it aint working (ps lower the frag time)

Yes, guild war system is working fine again. We are fixing polls in the next days and hold some polls for instance about frag time etc. right now it's very hard to change features without having the consent of the majority of players. So let's wait a bit till the serv stabilizes and we have the poll system up and running.

11 July 22:00~ he created his account, which is 1 day before release. We don't play Tibia nor sell anything in-game. Only me and EvulMastah have the abillity to alter stuff in database or add levels/tasks, which we don't. Corruption always become public so we refrain of giving any player any advantages.
holy shit this looks really fishy

I just did the math and it is mathematicly impossible for him to only be lvl 72 and have done those tasks. I took stages and his few deaths into account while calculating.

This server is so fking corrupt..

EDIT: Mahico Silverarrow also have those tasks finished at lvl 70...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.