• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got kicked out of your own trade team for being always negative togheter with your gay brother sem and you dare to talk?
All you do is play on the money of your sugardaddy dominiek, how does it feel to get kicked out of your own trade team by some 10.0 tibia players?
Whatsup Last Man aka Negative Man?

@assassinho

4 days later they asked me backXD
Are you jealous you need to spend all your rl time to achieve some lvl on tibianic and i don't?:(

negative man hehe that will be my next ot name thx bro

Gratz ryan for banning me unfairly. You can't even answer me in game, such an ignorant. I wasnt blocking the way with noob char, i was only standing on the way. Guys who reported me puted parcel behind my noob char. It was just checking noob char not blocking its not my fault they put the parcel to make me ban. They should be banned for lying to you. You dont even want to speak in game with me about that. go to hell

Last edited:
What about guild-war system still able to disband guild, everyone attacking a target will get unjust, unjusts last 14h. Ryan just start talking. Right now its like realtibia only skullbashing..

What about guild-war system still able to disband guild, everyone attacking a target will get unjust, unjusts last 14h. Ryan just start talking. Right now its like realtibia only skullbashing..

Poll system is closed to finished. Guild disbanding will be addressed tonight and fixed :)

Poll system is closed to finished. Guild disbanding will be addressed tonight and fixed :)
You replied to him but u ignored me and keep ignoring me in game. It just proves who you are. Im out of this ot. cu

nerd kicked u out from tibianic. : - ) but u can always payout but it doesnt guarantee you that i wont kill ya

@ryan
idk whats wrong with you but i wouldnt be susprised if u had char on this ot and u are affraid i will kick your ass cuz im to high lvl for you thats why u banned me and u dont even dare to respond to me.

Last edited:
nerd kicked u out from tibianic. : - ) but u can always payout but it doesnt guarantee you that i wont kill ya

@ryan
idk whats wrong with you but i wouldnt be susprised if u had char on this ot and u are affraid i will kick your ass cuz im to high lvl for you thats why u banned me and u dont even dare to respond to me.
probably because you blocked off demona with noobchars? might be one of the reasons atleast :)

Yeh thaanks for compensation gm ignore us this serv will die soon like this shit gms shit hoster and shit serv

You replied to him but u ignored me and keep ignoring me in game. It just proves who you are. Im out of this ot. cu

Lately you trolling too much to even answer you as you can see :| May stop be friends with ppl with actually you are so people will respect you again , but its a still a little chance

man they dont care about rollbacks and what people lose, soon it will die and they can make a reset again to get alot of donations thats the plan, let it die by some fake crashes and then start over

Ryanek , can u try to fix this tibianic tools ? ? ? ? ? ?

fuck i wish this was 7.72... 4324234 runemakers required here

Status
Not open for further replies.