• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I warned all of you - classicus belongs to ryan and ryan is a well know scammer
keep playing and keep giving him money

curious as to how i'm supposed to be ripped off when i haven't paid him anything

concerning ddos shit happens it's a mid-high rate ot it's not the end of the world

concerning peninsula yes please fix it

curious as to how i'm supposed to be ripped off when i haven't paid him anything

concerning ddos shit happens it's a mid-high rate ot it's not the end of the world

concerning peninsula yes please fix it

if you havent paid than my post wasnt for you mr genius

I don't understand how this ot can have more then realots;> Everybody should start there..

I don't understand how this ot can have more then realots;> Everybody should start there..
owner is a retard who doesn't even keep his ad thread bumped (already given up on it)

Classicus is a bad ot server, his owner bought all archives and got no skills to keep the server alive because he simply cannot fix the problems of a server . Plus, he is very corrupt

For the people that don't know it, this is Ryan's second account to trash on tibianic/originaltibia/realots
damn fribben, he's so smart!!! can never fool him!!!!!!

btw i don't trash tibianic, i only trash bad servers ;]

Last edited:
could just be busy / away for the weekend but yes he definitely needs to address exp rate, bugged tombs, frag system etc

instead of 2x after 120 i'd keep it 3x until 150 and 2.5x after 150 or something similar

bugged rooms (might be more but these forsure) ;
2zs0f0i.png

they take like 20 minutes of nobody entering spawn area to respawn which rarely ever happens especially during the day

Last edited:
ryan is busy posting on schamnky but he cant fix his serv lololok

ryan is busy posting on schamnky but he cant fix his serv lololok
JagdRKN.png

ScOKYN0.png

lol go enjoy ur shit serv bro, i just know how to make really successful servers because i'm smarter than everyone else.

jelleh haters always hating on my servers success <3<3<3

Already no activity from GM on the forum, multiple threads with no responses. Doesn't look good, same old song and dance...

Already no activity from GM on the forum, multiple threads with no responses. Doesn't look good, same old song and dance...

Was gone for the weekend.

could just be busy / away for the weekend but yes he definitely needs to address exp rate, bugged tombs, frag system etc

instead of 2x after 120 i'd keep it 3x until 150 and 2.5x after 150 or something similar

bugged rooms (might be more but these forsure) ;
2zs0f0i.png

they take like 20 minutes of nobody entering spawn area to respawn which rarely ever happens especially during the day

These rooms should be fixed after next server save.

Poll closed, majority of you guys want to see fragtime and death assist lowered. This has been lowered from 14 hour & 4 death assist count to 12 hour and 3 death assist. We have also opened a new poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.