• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeee lets all Gogo pg 200 and then fight last min shit war in a month or two before server closes

Lol ppl on here so fcking boring just wanna pg on this reset ot.

Someone do me a favor and pm me here when there is a decent war going on kthx

Ps this is directed at players, has nothin to do with this compensation day (even though this day is terrible idea that will put the nail in the coffin for this serv)

What do you expect from this server? This isn't a oldschool server its only brasils and polacks from real tibia who think they are playing something good. They never fought a war on this client so all they do is exp.
For example this Ragequit guild is full of real tibia heros who have to get used to not be riding on a mount.

What do you expect from this server? This isn't a oldschool server its only brasils and polacks from real tibia who think they are playing something good. They never fought a war on this client so all they do is exp.
For example this Ragequit guild is full of real tibia heros who have to get used to not be riding on a mount.
wow :eek: war us! :)

stupid polaks crawling outta there cave all time, useless country taking shit only!

your mother is useless , she can't even make me a good blow job , sorry for truth

as I said before I know its a team with heros from real tibia such as xinup and some swedish kids who act cool for playing on a 10.0 client with bots and riding on sheeps
You got me there, you totally know me

atleast the rage quit guys are actually looking to fight unlike these pathetic black widow rpg kings.

The reason this server doesn't and never will have a legit actual war is because it's not balanced. Mages level too easily and it will never maintain an uptime of over 3 months (usually takes around 3 months to spark a real war not known teams battling here and there). The mages level fast and random pk, I witness it personally on EVERY mid rate that opens. There are ALWAYS the same things that occur. A handful of actual good old school pvpers (doesn't mean they played back in real 7.4, they pay their dues and I recognize their names as does everyone on this forum) start and pg mages because let's face it, when you aren't planning a real war why play anything besides a mage? When all else fails you have the solo potential to pk.. But back on topic, the few good pvpers end up battling each other then cry that everyone rpgs and won't war, retires, comes back after the rpgers become char lovers and become rich and high lvls and expect a war, but they become char lovers and won't fight because they don't wana die, then server dies for a couple of weeks and boom reset.

If you want a real legit war with real legit penalties for dying and real strategy you are going to have to play on a low rate. But nobody has fucking time to invest months into a low rate when they click the websites of the only two that people trust nowadays (Tibianic and Original Tibia) and see the complete opposite sides of the spectrum, both resulting in fuck this no point in starting -- One has lvl 200's on 7.4 and years worth of botted runes, gold, and rares gone unpunished -- And the other has what 5? 10? people online.

And no disrespect to Ryan, Iryont, or Fribben. Just the truth really.

Thank you all for playing the increased loot/exp day. We had fun and we hope you had aswell!
I would be happy if i could play that day but u deleted my char :(

Holy fuak, the amount of haters on this thread... "this sucks, that sucks, those people sucks, the server sucks and my life sucks". I dont see the problem.. If you don't like the server, why the HELL would you spend hours insulting it, the people on it and the owners of it?! Close the client, this website, pack your donkey bag and MOVE THE FUCK ON!!! No life sons of bitches :)

Status
Not open for further replies.