• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM Doge & Renzo can't make items, everything on that pic is invalid. Rokken'darkko was using OTClient custom client and is deleted automatically.

Tomorrow (Sunday) we'll be hosting a football event yet again. It will be hosted on Rookgaard and in order to participate you must be level 1 (not higher!). Of course we'll give out some prizes to the winners.
We'll be hosting the event around 21:00 CET! Be there and let's have some fun!

sadsd.jpg

The truth is you can't :(

My users beware they want to delete

you can't? there's a fucking function in his distro and all tfs distros to see if players are connected with otclient. besides the client 1 of my friends bought a couple of days ago from your skype all accounts linked to it has gotten banned. so fuck off.

keep lying about ur product and ill make sure to make him chargeback your shitty service

Last edited:
you can't? there's a fucking function in his distro and all tfs distros to see if players are connected with otclient. besides the client 1 of my friends bought a couple of days ago from your skype all accounts linked to it has gotten banned. so fuck off.

keep lying about ur product and ill make sure to make him chargeback your shitty service
It wasn't my service i guess then sorry bro
I have over 20 customers and nobody complains

Fk the deletion lol.
Still best 7.4 ot (mastercores? ahahaha). RYAN JUST BE FKN ACTIVE!

I prefer mastercores with no hotkeys him dont give free levels for play league of legends elo boost ;)
Strange concidence that the huge crash and "100% real photo" came up just in day when Mastercores had his start date.
gms may be corrupted and i think 70% of community know this shiet too ;p
Still best 7.4 ot beside tibianic.

Tibianic need restart and all people join. if him dont want restart open 2º world

I warned all of you how corrupted this staff is. Server is dying.. Faster than my expectaions.. Lets hope that football event brings players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back