• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is you can't :(

My users beware they want to delete

Let's see about that :p it's not like you are the first to change otclient to work with classicus.

I warned all of you how corrupted this staff is. Server is dying.. Faster than my expectaions.. Lets hope that football event brings players.

We still thank you for your donations =)

Let's see about that :p it's not like you are the first to change otclient to work with classicus.

We still thank you for your donations =)

HAHAHAHAHA THE BEST CORRUPTED AND SAY THANKS FOR DONATION BAN FOR THIS FORUM THIS MEMBER -.-

10sbx8x.jpg

Must be faked by my noob paint skills.. right? All this time infront of a PC and you cant beat Plat in league of legends? Hahaha

I knew from the first donation of you were playing :p, why did you think I responded so retarded to you all the time. Asking for your dl task cry etc, but thanks for playing.

People get over yourself, we do a lot for the server and we will continue to work on it. Get so mad about a game guys, we are having fun and the people that will stay playing will have the same.

I knew from the first donation of you were playing :p, why did you think I responded so retarded to you all the time. Asking for your dl task cry etc, but thanks for playing.

I was just testing your respond to "normal" bugs..i thought u have "changed" hahahaha but nah you claim you played "retarded" xDDD Its not a role.. its something you are. We still know the truth tho.. Gold 4 XDDD

I was just testing your respond to "normal" bugs..i thought u have "changed" hahahaha but nah you claim you played "retarded" xDDD Its not a role.. its something you are. We still know the truth tho.. Gold 4 XDDD

check last ranked game played and how many times, long time ago. No boosts no bs, who cares about another border, anyways thanks cu mate. Everything above is bs. And yeah I even told doge and renzo you were playing again, asking them to buy levels etc.

check last ranked game played and how many times, long time ago. No boosts no bs, who cares about another border, anyways thanks cu mate.

ah yeah, ur only allowed to have one account on lol... just rememberd that, my bad.. bb.

pro. 1k.. goddamn.. thats almost a weeknd... if i was gettin banned a 1 week or 2 weeks earlier.. i would find it annoying since i had fun with few people.. but now.. naah im good wont even complain, have a nice day .. GOLD4life

pro. 1k.. goddamn.. thats almost a weeknd... if i was gettin banned a 1 week or 2 weeks earlier.. i would find it annoying since i had fun with few people.. but now.. naah im good wont even complain, have a nice day .. GOLD4life

kthx bye

lol can the gm`s msg me? im diamond in league willing to boost you for levels in this server :)

Tibia-rokken darko
Checking down u see EVER
For everything else MasterCard.

Btw, for a real gameplay and more balanced magic lvl/lvl in the next restart runes should become 1x. Mages never reached high lvls so fast as they did this edition back in 7.4, sorcs/druids as i see start runemaking maybe with 3 accs, then they have enough runes to stay in tombs for years as they keep making with the other 2 clients. Then ofc, complain about magic lvl, because they should have done 2x runes. Mages are hard to pg, if you want the advantage of being a war mage you should pay the bill of putting the required effort on it.
On the other hand we have rp's, power bolts should be really hard to make, as you gain 2-3x more mana than in the old times you should make only 1 per spell.
Most of teams got their lvls in 1 week and then just war. If they had to put more effort on their mage teams(reducing runecharges would help) they would probably take it easy before starting to cry like: server boring i quit!
But ofc this changes should be applied incase of a new fresh start, lets say around 2/3 more months, hopefully more but just a bet

Last edited:
Ahaha the same was in earlier verison classicu.
1. A lot of ppl play
2.ppl see that Gm is corupted
3.ppl leave serwer and ots is almost ded
4. Fuck yeee lets do football event
I am waiting for next edition and expect the same

This server is corrupted, Everything that has been shown up here in the posts are real. Didnt belive it untill this happend.

Today I was hunting Demons with Justasec Illexitwhileuatk, When suddenly he gets banned. few secs after he writes to me on facebook and directs me to this link. The reason he was banned was because he reposted a picture of darken getting levels by GMs. He said he wont argue about his character since he was done playing about a week ago. when 4 people on the top highscore has been given levels constantly SINCE the server started. No wonder how people got highlevel without even using the trade channel for runes. Anyways, I decided to sell my character and get my money back. Im out of here aswell.

Now lets say all of this are fake and no one has been given levels, Can you explain how people in darkos team got soft boots / Magic long sword etc etc.. Without even having enough people to complete annih? LMAO. and they claim they have completed POI HAHAHAHAH

Last edited:
"its better to boost than play this ot so your exp on THIS server will be faster", BEST GMs EVER, QUALIFIED GMS SINCE BIRTH LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back