• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
could you tell me why? anyway why I cant connect?!

I would like to offer new better way of playing tibia. More info here: OTClient.pl

classicus will reset after 2 weeks good luck for the donators :D
ryan is famous scammer

Trevor I missed you! Classicus is staying up for months to come, enough money there to keep it online, thank you for your interest again though.

Trevor I missed you! Classicus is staying up for months to come, enough money there to keep it online, thank you for your interest again though.

how are you doing bro, scamming more noobs?
you dont have to lie to me with that "up for months" conversation, i know classicus better than that ^:D

how are you doing bro, scamming more noobs?
you dont have to lie to me with that "up for months" conversation, i know classicus better than that ^:D

Yeah it's been good man, how are you? You haven't been here for a while, we need to catch up :)

Ryan, its sad to see you struggle like this, a content has been announced since first week of server start and still nothing up yet, Not even update or pictures just to keep your players excited. In the last version you decided to sell in-game money, items that isnt even obtainble for normal players and much more, In this version you decided to sell levels for league of legends boost. I mean.. Grow up. As the post above, many of us was raised to be men. And its not only you as i can see it, We are talking about your 2 brothers that has been raised the same way.. What a shame.. You know.. Next time try not to be corrupted and use the donation money to buy league of legends boost online... But i cant blame you, Cocaine fucks the brain up.. innit?

And now you are trying to hold people by saying the server will stay up? Atleast hire some mature GMs that are aware of how to treat players, Or should i draw you a picture? Hahaha.
As i can see it, There are approx 70 - 95 ACTIVE players. Lets face it.. You lost. You have ruined your name, And the server name, I know people who could have bought the name of classicus for the same amount that you have earned throwout the donations, and they would keep it more alive and playable and successful than any other 7.4 servers, One day when you grow up, you will learn.. You will learn that if you had a brain, you would have one of the best servers out there, and you would probably stop looking like a skinhead nazist living in his moms house :)

Guys, This is an example of how to fail a good opportunity

Last edited:
well yeah kinda retired with rl projetcs but thats nothing i have to speak with a scammer lol
sry bro i was raised to be a man

aight =D

Ryan, its sad to see you struggle like this, a content has been announced since first week of server start and still nothing up yet, Not even update or pictures just to keep your players excited. In the last version you decided to sell in-game money, items that isnt even obtainble for normal players and much more, In this version you decided to sell levels for league of legends boost. I mean.. Grow up. As the post above, many of us was raised to be men. And its not only you as i can see it, We are talking about your 2 brothers that has been raised the same way.. What a shame.. You know.. Next time try not to be corrupted and use the donation money to buy league of legends boost online... But i cant blame you, Cocaine fucks the brain up.. innit?

And now you are trying to hold people by saying the server will stay up? Atleast hire some mature GMs that are aware of how to treat players, Or should i draw you a picture? Hahaha.
As i can see it, There are approx 70 - 95 ACTIVE players. Lets face it.. You lost. You have ruined your name, And the server name, I know people who could have bought the name of classicus for the same amount that you have earned throwout the donations, and they would keep it more alive and playable and successful than any other 7.4 servers, One day when you grow up, you will learn.. You will learn that if you had a brain, you would have one of the best servers out there, and you would probably stop looking like a skinhead nazist living in his moms house :)

Guys, This is an example of how to fail a good opportunity

We are still working on the update, thanks for your feedback. Refrain from thinking you know me, you just another guy who reads something about me of yeaaaaaaaars ago and thinking you know me and how I think, or even where I live elelel =P

aight =D

We are still working on the update, thanks for your feedback. Refrain from thinking you know me, you just another guy who reads something about me of yeaaaaaaaars ago and thinking you know me and how I think, or even where I live elelel =P

Try to change then, Cant be hard to have a uncorrupted server with normals GMs that isnt your little brothers / friends from school. You have to agree though, From all the classicus versions, If none of them was corrupted, you probably could buy your own house now

Try to change then, Cant be hard to have a uncorrupted server with normals GMs that isnt your little brothers / friends from school.

Like said a trillion times, they can't add/give levels nor did I to anyone. I play league, normals only since a year since as I play occasionally. At most they scammed the guy who was to boost, which ain't fine either but staff stuff is kept internally and they have been talked to of course. No need to announce to everyone what measures was taken. OTs is a fun extra thing to do, kinda tired of the otland politics of oldschool users who keep crying and just move server to server, as they have been doing for the past 2 years.

Only notable longterm oldschoolserv is tibianic and even tibianic is making a new server atm, people should get it out of their heads that servers don't reset. Every midrate+ serv will die eventually, I can host a lowrate but ofc due my rep I won't, instead people should go to the new tibianic. Ofc I can host a lowrate with no players online so I can claim theres a longterm serv (hint hint originaltibia) that won't reset ever, then host a midrate as 2nd serv, but that's just bs.

Try to change then, Cant be hard to have a uncorrupted server with normals GMs that isnt your little brothers / friends from school. You have to agree though, From all the classicus versions, If none of them was corrupted, you probably could buy your own house now

Made loads of money and never expected that, OTS can be a nice income but is never a stable income thus it's more an extra income on the side, it's not mandatory in anyway though. Current Classicus will stay online, enough money to keep it online for a long time. Resets just turn out the same anyways as it's midrate. People are bored of the minimal content that 7.4 offers but cry when new content is added. We are doing it anyways because it's fun to develop new stuff.

People constantly bash Ryan for resetting his server a lot, sure it happens, but why is nobody reacting when Fribben is launching his 12th (?) server this year? I mean come on, its getting pretty ridicules.

The Oldschool community choose to quit and change server every month, not the owners. (Well most of us do not, and then there are those who open a new every month instead hint hint)

Although you said that you wont reset before Ryan, I really hope you go through with it this time as it is the right thing to do for the community, and good luck.

People constantly bash Ryan for resetting his server a lot, sure it happens, but why is nobody reacting when Fribben is launching his 12th (?) server this year? I mean come on, its getting pretty ridicules.

The Oldschool community choose to quit and change server every month, not the owners. (Well most of us do not, and then there are those who open a new every month instead hint hint)

Although you said that you wont reset before Ryan, I really hope you go through with it this time as it is the right thing to do for the community, and good luck.

That is a problem indeed ( reset the servers) but ryan is corrupt and thats what make speople call him corrupt.
If he wanst he would nto have sooo many people telling him the same thing.

Ifyou read the coments you will understand that resets, lags, database crash etc are just one of the problems classicus have got, corruption is much worse and it is all over this server everytime he launches it.

He doesnt care, he wants the money from the first wave of donations and then the server can die.

Im not talking about people quitting the server or the server reseting / dying. Im talking about Ryans brain logic of how to handle players. Ryan we both know how corrupted you are, Including your 2 friends, Pyramidnation sent me entire folder of you and him and 2 other guys, One part where you insult him and make false promises on skype. I dont really have much more to say. I never mentioned that OTserver is a stable income, But with the fact that your server always had 400+serious players in the start, you could have made it a stable income for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back