• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Classicus 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill show you what I mean tomorrow ^^
@R.yan this is what I ment with adding some more diversity to the plain ice:

c3axWQW5W.png

(not a showoff, just tossed this together to show you what i ment, if you want me to remove it lemme know) (i know the corner boarder of snow is wrong, but couldnt find the right one)

Heya, in this teaser we'll be talking a bit more about the new monsters that are coming up in the new update.

In the new update you will be able to find about 4 new monsters. By adding new creatures we hope you will be able to find it more amusing to explore the new content and will face you with new challenges. Goes without saying that there will be tasks for these monsters added.

The new creatures will be balanced correctly and some of the new creatures will need multiple people to kill them (for example a blocker with two shooters), this hopefully enhances team hunting a bit more.

Also some normally unobtainable items will be loot-able, for example silver maces will be loot-able (and sell-able to Rashid).

So let's start off with two new creatures you are going to find on the new ice lands..

The Ancient Dragon

The Ancient Dragon is finally freed out of it's frozen state and ready to unleash reign upon any new explorer.

The ancient dragon will be a slightly harder version of Dragon Lord and you will able to find these monsters at the so called "Death Valley".

8.jpg

9.jpg

The REWORKED Yeti
Yeti's used to be friendly, but after they were being hunted just for their slippers, they no longer are friendly and will pose a threat to any new explorer.

We have decided that the pretty much unused Yeti needed a rework and be added in regular spawns on the new ice lands. The Yeti is very similar to the non 7.4 existent Hydra, yet we think Hydra's are overpowered exp/loot wise so you will find differences in this area when comparing the new Yeti to Hydra's.

6.jpg

7iepkq.jpg

This is it for now, we expect the new update to be released at the last weekend this month. This isn't set in stone but we are certainly getting very much closer to the release. Expect a new teaser next Sunday and thank you for continuing to play Classicus!

@R.yan this is what I ment with adding some more diversity to the plain ice:

c3axWQW5W.png

(not a showoff, just tossed this together to show you what i ment, if you want me to remove it lemme know) (i know the corner boarder of snow is wrong, but couldnt find the right one)

Though this looks cool, we want to keep the vega/senja old 7.4 mapping style, which is pretty plain.

Heya, just an update: there seemed to be an internal IP conflict at our datacenter. Currently working on getting everything back up, Classicus should be back shortly. We'll work out some compensation with you guys for the downtime, thank you.

As a compensation for the downtime yesterday, EVERY ACCOUNT has been added 3 days of VIP. Also to we'll have increased loot on Saturday & Sunday. Thank you for sticking around Classicus.

As a compensation for the downtime yesterday, EVERY ACCOUNT has been added 3 days of VIP. Also to we'll have increased loot on Saturday & Sunday. Thank you for sticking around Classicus.

Any idea why your client not work so well with Geforce GTX 970?
With mine 770 it works just fine, but not with this one. I do not walk smooth at all, really laggy.

Tried changed a lot in the options -> graphics and so on, will reinstall drivers as well.

Any idea why your client not work so well with Geforce GTX 970?
With mine 770 it works just fine, but not with this one. I do not walk smooth at all, really laggy.

Tried changed a lot in the options -> graphics and so on, will reinstall drivers as well.

Should work fine man, no idea. Heard no complains yet..

LOOT EVENT STARTED! You will yield 20% more loot, while the loot event is active, unjustified time will be increased to counter PA. Loot will be increased until Sunday 24:00 CET. Have fun guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back