• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Mytica - Tibia 7.4

ye but Ryan what about skills? shouldnt be 2x skills on 3.5x exp, we're gonna have 65 skill at level 100 without training with this weird ratio.... up them to 3x so it makes sense please

Just using old realots values for now which always felt balanced to me, can always adjust skills at a later point :)

Good point. Remember about good values of life rings and ring of healings at 2x mana regenerate.

Will there be loot 1x and gold rate 1.5x ?

Ryan
Any test server?
So what final rates will be (cuz alot changes I wrote...)

ps. Maybe you can tell us what outfit we get on start ? :>
Thx :)

Just using old realots values for now which always felt balanced to me, can always adjust skills at a later point :)
Well thats the thing, adjusting them at a later point would be unfair. i dont understand why u think 2x skills on 3.5x exp is a good idea.

Was talking about "rates", please "read" before "posting" :)

Yep to both ^_^

And im not sure what u are implying by your reply to Hendzelek but rings regen cannot be 2x, that would mean ROH gives 1.9k mana automatically making the rune economy fucked up and ppl will just spam ROH's to make runes for very cheap price. keep it 1x to not screw up economy

Scarabs 500 Scarabs 70000 Experience

Orc Berserkers 400 Orc Beserkers 45000 Experience

These task rewards are weird, 500 scarabs gives way more reward than 400 berserker despite 400 berserkers being much harder and time consuming to kill. There are more examples like this.
Would you be open to me writing a task list? i can write a big list that makes sense, for free ofc, just want good tasks on the server

@R.yan

Make skills 3x, it's not like skills make that huge of a difference where as magic level can already be boosted with rings, manas, and now these new items which raise your magic level...

Why would you even disagree that 3x skills is not necessary??

These task rewards are weird, 500 scarabs gives way more reward than 400 berserker despite 400 berserkers being much harder and time consuming to kill. There are more examples like this.
Would you be open to me writing a task list? i can write a big list that makes sense, for free ofc, just want good tasks on the server

Sure :)

I like how you can reply to other people but have yet to even respond to me,

While your at it @R.yan can you tell us how long it takes to get rid of a frag?

Frag system sux.
Make more , it's boring non pvp now.

shouldnt separate tasks imo, like you should do all kind of minos be one task , same shit for orcs, undeads, humans, etc.

No. All task must bre separated.

Medivia wont get new server before 2019.... until new underocean cables for wide internter will be made..

We need 2-3 years stable server.

Separate all tasks, cuz is still to easy:)

Last edited:
Back