• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Mytica - Tibia 7.4

RYAN REALLY?
FIRST YOU OFFER ME FUCKING WAR HAMMER FOR HELPING YOU FIND MACROUSER THEN WHEN I SAID NO TY, U BAN ME FOR MACRO?

you really fall so bad, 100pl online
karma gonna eat u alive knob

havoc

RYAN REALLY?
FIRST YOU OFFER ME FUCKING WAR HAMMER FOR HELPING YOU FIND MACROUSER THEN WHEN I SAID NO TY, U BAN ME FOR MACRO?

you really fall so bad, 100pl online
karma gonna eat u alive knob

havoc

Cool story bruh, just stop macro fishing like a knob

Ryan please unbanned people give them another chance.
Serwer need more players.

1 chance again for this banned people who ban for tasker fishing if it's no aim bots.

Please unbanned this tasker people.
On your ots people scared bears in Carlin dp xD
1 guy say to me : this ots wand ?
I say: no , and he say give me eq or i logaut and he logaut hehe.

Ban al cheaters and dint listen to cry.

If server will be stable, all will start again soon.

People do not start again, if the server is stable, because today play only charlovers and noobs who want in top stats in page.
Remove ban this tasker people , if again use then ban again if use.
Need more people on serwer or close and open oldera in this dedicated serwer.

R.yan can you PM me please? Cannot PM you because you turned your profile off or something.. thanks

ryan said he gonna be active, now u see it went same as always hahahahha

feel sry for ppl still playin his ots

Ryan seriously, its tasker to fish and shit. Who gives a fuc$ about tasker.. it's aimbot and cavebotthat the community is more worried about..

Everyone wants to play a low rate server but at the same time we have LIVES so sitting there training or making runes for 12 hours is not apart of the game for most of us who actually do stuff in rl

Not bashing on the no life's do whatever makes you happy but at the end of the day it's a huge disadvantage to play a low rate and expect people not to use tasker to help get rid of the bs amount of hours spent training etc....

I suggest you increasefrag limits in order for people to kill taskers or atleast allow tasker for training purposes because as a mate all you need is 5 mcs to make you runes where as a rp or ek specifically you have to train which is so stupid and waste of time considering your servers are a hit or miss whether to stay on or not

Give everyone you banned a second chance and let your server grow not kill it off in first day lol

Ryan seriously, its tasker to fish and shit. Who gives a fuc$ about tasker.. it's aimbot and cavebotthat the community is more worried about..

Everyone wants to play a low rate server but at the same time we have LIVES so sitting there training or making runes for 12 hours is not apart of the game for most of us who actually do stuff in rl

Not bashing on the no life's do whatever makes you happy but at the end of the day it's a huge disadvantage to play a low rate and expect people not to use tasker to help get rid of the bs amount of hours spent training etc....

I suggest you increasefrag limits in order for people to kill taskers or atleast allow tasker for training purposes because as a mate all you need is 5 mcs to make you runes where as a rp or ek specifically you have to train which is so stupid and waste of time considering your servers are a hit or miss whether to stay on or not

Give everyone you banned a second chance and let your server grow not kill it off in first day lol

You hate cave botters that got huge lvls afk botting... but you don't mind a tasker completely afk grinding huge mlvls by fishing and wasting mana constantly.
Not sure what to think there..

You hate cave botters that got huge lvls afk botting... but you don't mind a tasker completely afk grinding huge mlvls by fishing and wasting mana constantly.
Not sure what to think there..

Okay fishing and training/ml doesn't botter me personally, if you atleast keep on top of the aimbot/cavebot and limit the mc strictly to 3 per user then you still have to grind it out hunting manually and that's why I said increase the frags so I case you do find taskers you can kill them but deleting them on first notice is just destructive to the severs population which eventually the server will die as the looks of it... 300...220 people online now... gg

You really think medivia is 2500 people online and nobody is using tasker to train or make runes? Yeaaaa, ok

Okay fishing and training/ml doesn't botter me personally, if you atleast keep on top of the aimbot/cavebot and limit the mc strictly to 3 per user then you still have to grind it out hunting manually and that's why I said increase the frags so I case you do find taskers you can kill them but deleting them on first notice is just destructive to the severs population which eventually the server will die as the looks of it... 300...220 people online now... gg

You really think medivia is 2500 people online and nobody is using tasker to train or make runes? Yeaaaa, ok

Medivia doesn't check for botters/taskers, I tested them, I had 4 tasker chars online for a week without anyone checked them.
So IMO Medivia ONLY deletes someone, if there's a huge group whining about an obvious botter.

And about tasker, if you may grind a lot of skills/mlvl, it make your PG later a lot easier.
Instead of starting with mlvl 0 and try exp, get lvl 100 after a week, you start wi9th mlvl 50, and you're lvl 100 in 3 days.

Try use Tasker in my 8.0 server... see how long you'll last ;)

I think a poll to increase the skill rating to: 3x, would be awesome.

Back