• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Mytica - Tibia 7.4

Anyone else "laggy" in the client? I think it has to do with 7.4 + windows 10. I got 200 FPS and 26 ping but still the mouse is laggy and its not smooth
Can't read ur comment with such photo in the bottom...
Now once replied i can see, i wonder what do you know about 7.4 tibia + win 10 ...ive been looking for some fix and i wonder if its just useless to save hope.

Hi guys,

As promised here is the female version of the Samurai outfit. Enjoy and get ready for the big update on Sunday!

Thanks for playing,

Nerd

samuraioutfit1.jpg

There are enough tasks. Personally I won't ask for more endgame task since they will be made on lowlvls by 10-15 ppl and everyone suddenly will be lvl 100.

Yeah , there shouldn't be more tasks, u have a choice of making tasks fast as group to gain levels but you shouldnt be punished for making them solo, making them solo u get more xp yourself too.

Ryan give me my runes , and mf for waste on bug ots.

I attack knight with 2 demon skeleton in full trap , with bp energy field , some Gfb and spam him exori vis , with 2 bp mana fluid , and he pushed my demon skeletons on this bug ots and out trap.

It's no funny in this ots people can push summons.

I waste first bp energy field , 1,5 bp mana fluids for exori vis. , my friend waste 400 arrow and 17 energy field + 1 demon skeleton all time , later i open cam summon next demon skeleton and 23 knight still no die , and push my ds when trap.

I have 1/2 cam this action :

I waste first bp energy field , 1,5 bp mana fluids for exori vis. , my friend waste 400 arrow and 17 energy field + 1 demon skeleton all time , later i open cam summon next demon skeleton and 23 knight still no die , and push my ds when trap.

who cares, kys

Not even near medivia in smoothness, has way tooo many bugs in walking etc monster behaviour.

not playing anymore

Nice tampi you know that demon skeleton can move on fire fields? xD

In a real tibia demon skeleton tibia does not rotate back to man's face, when the attack, just stay where to go.

Once 0:19 comes must move or destroy the crate.

In real tibia demon skeleton when coming move box or chest when no have where move destroy this.

In a real tibia demon skeleton tibia does not rotate back to man's face, when the attack, just stay where to go.

In real tibia demon skeleton when coming move box or chest when no have where move destroy this.

Real tibia is gone, are u aware?

wake up

Destroy quest chest? U said u had bp energy field so why u didnt throw e fields to control demon skeleton waypoints?

Because first i waste him with energy fileds and vis. with only 1 demon skeleton later open movie and make 2 demon sekelton when see he have many uh rune.

Because first i waste him with energy fileds and vis. with only 1 demon skeleton later open movie and make 2 demon sekelton when see he have many uh rune.
So its ur fault not server he was well prepared to survive trap on desert quest

Hi guys,

Happy to announce the first dungeon in this update. You will now be able to complete the first dungeon for experience points, also the boss has a rare chance of dropping some cool stuff.

The dungeon is located in Carlin Ghostlands (located here: http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Mapper?coords=125.191-124.94-7-1-1-1) and can only be started with 5 people. Each instance can be done once per server save, in total there are 4 instances. Once you complete a dungeon you will have a cooldown for 24 hours before you can do the dungeon again.

Next week we are bringing out a huge christmas update with new raids, presents and more, so get ready to party and see you guys in-game!

dungeon1.jpg

dungeon2.jpg

dungeon3.jpg

christmas.jpg

Anyone else "laggy" in the client? I think it has to do with 7.4 + windows 10. I got 200 FPS and 26 ping but still the mouse is laggy and its not smooth

Try capping your framerate to 60 or so, see how that works out. Though I'm using windows10 with uncapped framerate and all is fine over here.

Back