• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] OLDERA 7.72 - RESET! - SERVER ONLINE!! -- STARTING SATURDAY 19 DEC!

Theres been 2 rollbacks and nothin to compensate for our loses best of luck man your ot is one of the best just not very stable considering the amount of players and money u make you'd think u would have lag free ot but its just good for people in europe

The issue regarding the 2 mini rollbacks have been resolved, we don't compensate for minimal losses that had next to no impact to gameplay. Also, get a world map and you'll see there will always be a huge distance between Europe and US.

To celebrate christmas, you are now able to collect your present from Santa on Oldera.net. NPC Santa can be found in Thais temple. Merry Christmas everyone!

Untitled-1.png

Yep still me and my friends have same problem with freezes every 3-4 seconds game freeze for like 2 sec, dunno why it happens :/ its like just here on this OT, have checked like 5 other servers and had 0 lags there...
Dont know what could be the reason i thought you can tell me :/

I have many time freeze can't good play to with this.
This program Earth vpn no work me error if open all time.

I have no freezes at all, never have before on this or any server, yet I see people complain very often. I honestly don't know what ya'all are doing wrong, since I'm running the worst pc you can possibly imagine on a regular internet connection, nothing fancy.

The issue regarding the 2 mini rollbacks have been resolved, we don't compensate for minimal losses that had next to no impact to gameplay. Also, get a world map and you'll see there will always be a huge distance between Europe and US.

To celebrate christmas, you are now able to collect your present from Santa on Oldera.net. NPC Santa can be found in Thais temple. Merry Christmas everyone!

Untitled-1.png

Funny guy tibianic/medivia holds 500 easily with 0 lag hosted in holland. Defeats your logic of explanation on why you dont give a shit about who host's it long as its cheap and accessible for you to pay your mothers rent. My best advice for you is to put some of the extra into what you get to have a decent server cuz atm i get freezes lags and its not just me its alot of people. btw i dont care what smart asss excuse you got to say cuz u rippin kids off in my opinion im surprised otland lets you advertise such a scam.

Yep still me and my friends have same problem with freezes every 3-4 seconds game freeze for like 2 sec, dunno why it happens :/ its like just here on this OT, have checked like 5 other servers and had 0 lags there...
^^^ EXCATLY wat im sayin u can reread his shit 2x if u want

best advice your gonna hear from anyone Ryan and its gonna go like this. Happy people = more people = more money = more shit you can do = leave moms house

Last edited by a moderator:

Have anyone of you tried Wtfast?

I really can't play without it. The lagg you're describing sounds like such I experience on every server if I don't use Wtfast.
Wtfast is free now btw.

I have many time freeze can't good play to with this.
This program Earth vpn no work me error if open all time.
Those lags could be caused by semi ddos attack, which is blocking connection for some people.
Hosteam had same problems like year ago, but they managed it somehow. @ryan I just suggest you to open an proxy server on any VPS, hosted somewhere in France and try to give it out to some players which are experiencing those freezes/kicks, so they will check how it works. It might be helpful for them.

I think i make my last pk movie here but this ots sux to this.

Waste time play this shit because:

-First 3 days ok later all time have freeze and lagy and kicks , with use wtf fast the same.

-Many aim boters play here , gm no make nothing.

-Paralyze rune too strong on this lagy ots fucking 20 people team kill me i can't make nothing yesterday.

- scroll +50 % exp in sms shop

- Game masters corupt

Game masters threatens me on first day ots:

First day ots gm teleport me and Hull to secret place , gm give him mana fluids he make sd rune with this and attack me and then gm say to me: don't say more sux ots on forum otland or ban you , and say now best ots on forum.
this:

I think he give him and other friends gm more items on this corrupt ots.

I have movie 1/2 this conversation.

Here can see this movie:

Forum is there to express their own opinion, and not imposed by corrupt gm.

I think i make my last pk movie here but this ots sux to this.

Waste time play this shit because:

-First 3 days ok later all time have freeze and lagy and kicks , with use wtf fast the same.

-Many aim boters play here , gm no make nothing.

-Paralyze rune too strong on this lagy ots fucking 20 people team kill me i can't make nothing yesterday.

- scroll +50 % exp in sms shop

- Game masters corupt

Game masters threatens me on first day ots:

First day ots gm teleport me and Hull to secret place , gm give him mana fluids he make sd rune with this and attack me and then gm say to me: don't say more sux ots on forum otland or ban you , and say now best ots on forum.
this:

I think he give him and other friends gm more items on this corrupt ots.

I have movie 1/2 this conversation.

Here can see this movie:

Forum is there to express their own opinion, and not imposed by corrupt gm.

we were trolling monkey like you, as you always cry and keep coming back to Oldera, Hulll is your friend so kinda bs. You can check my GM log at http://pastebin.com/YiR2xdLs

Lmao if there wasn't lag it would be an awesome ot but somthings never change

Please move to EU to fix your internet issues.

Thanks for hosting this!

Great server

Thanks, was fun again =)

Spectrum is hosted same place yet 100% less laggy your nothin but a money hungry polak

Back