• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] OLDERA 7.72 - RESET! - SERVER ONLINE!! -- STARTING SATURDAY 19 DEC!

Your 8x lootrate is like 2-3x on a normal OT. Like what the hell have you done to necromancers? They used to drop alot on classicus which is "4x" and here they barely drop anything? I dont know why you write 8x and then manually customize the droprate of most monsters.

Sorry, but I had to rewrote your code abit.
Made it more advance:p

Code:
local date = current_time + 5days

function autoReset
if serverOnline >= 3months then
doResetDatabase()
doSetCountDown(date)
doSetOtlandAdvertise(message, "reset again")
doSetCallousness(members, fragtime)
doStartServer()
if event ~= 0 then
stopEvent(event)
autoReset()
end
event = addEvent(startedServer, 3months)
end
end

You shold consider to use the code Ryan, if you will get issues with script just msg to me, I can help you:)

if you have any issues with ddos, msg me, I'll help you so you don't have to reset every few days =)

Recommended

Thanks! Have fun =)

if you have any issues with ddos, msg me, I'll help you so you don't have to reset every few days =)
Those ddos attack happend just on American server, which has been fixed as fast as it could be:)

Hey Ryan u know maybe why i have lags only on this ots?
Anyway this proxy not working. U can't log in

Highly recommend this server for anyone that wants to have fun. Don't believe all the fuss you hear about this server. I vouch that it's great & fun! See you in-game

just wondering if others have this problem too. On this server/client whenever i walk a other direction i get a small step lagg. So if i walk left but then turn right i get a lagg spike.. I already went to control panel and fixed my keyboard (cause that is mostly the main probme). But on this server it seems not to be working..

ryan could you finally help in my case or you just simply give fuck about ur customers? ;/

Unfortunely i have to quick this ots because i got freeze's in others server i got 30ping and im running like GOD here its something terrible. And that happen yesterday at evening and its not chaning. Earlier i was without lag as well :[. I was try to fix this Proxy but its not working lel ^^
realistic 0 lag
medivia 40ping
Ryan maybe u can help me please? ;<

Unfortunely i have to quick this ots because i got freeze's in others server i got 30ping and im running like GOD here its something terrible. And that happen yesterday at evening and its not chaning. Earlier i was without lag as well :[. I was try to fix this Proxy but its not working lel ^^
realistic 0 lag
medivia 40ping
Ryan maybe u can help me please? ;<
What funny i noticed this same spike/freeze even on watching cast ;o

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Those Spikes also... me and 2 of my friends, its like we dont got lags on any other server just here , the first day of the server was 100% lag free but now we cant even play.. Can you check it please ?
Btw. i heard that many ppl got same problem with those spikes..

i quitted for now too since the higher lvl i was getting the more i noticed this lagg spikes.

no clue what you did to your old hosts cause those were perfect

Ryan could you atleast answer us?? i had 0 lag on previous oldera i even had 0 lags at the first day of the server .. Can you change hosts as they were in the first day or smth..

the paralyze is probably the buggiest one i've ever encountered on any ot server, must be fixed immediatly lol

i quitted for now too since the higher lvl i was getting the more i noticed this lagg spikes.

no clue what you did to your old hosts cause those were perfect

same host

Ryan could you atleast answer us?? i had 0 lag on previous oldera i even had 0 lags at the first day of the server .. Can you change hosts as they were in the first day or smth..

Do you still have any issues?

Theres been 2 rollbacks and nothin to compensate for our loses best of luck man your ot is one of the best just not very stable considering the amount of players and money u make you'd think u would have lag free ot but its just good for people in europe

Back