• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] OLDERA 7.72 - SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never paid for playin on ots but if you gonna open it soon im gonna pay2play cuz im hungry of it.

The some exp stage and death Lost , only change frag system. We are Waiting !!!

Maybe this saturday open it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey can you tell us if you are going to restart this server this weekend ? Because its pointless to wait longer when server is complete and you have to just change frag time thats all..

Friday Legend start to stream and adversting PIZZA oT
Twitch.tv/Puniogaming
Comming.

Hey can you tell us if you are going to restart this server this weekend ? Because its pointless to wait longer when server is complete and you have to just change frag time thats all..
I don't get this too... It takes like 1-2 minutes to change frag time then finished. Nothing else needs to be done. Server is perfect how it is.

Not this weekend.

will open 19th, was first available spot for otservlist countdown advertising, don't forget you don't wanna play with 50 players online like most of the nob ots starting up

Can you conferm that it will open 19th? Gonna organize a lan for this server, so would like to be 100% sure

That is fucking great! LAN here I come

Youmirin, I've sent VIP invite for you my frind <3

Ryan on 19:th
money-bath1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back