• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] OLDERA 7.72 - SERVER ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.yan

classicus.org
Reaction score
OLDERA.NET IS STARTING ON SATURDAY 22 AUGUST 18:00 CEST!
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK AT http://www.facebook.com/classicus.org
ALSO MORE INFORMATION CAN ALWAYS BE FOUND AT OUR WEBSITE http://www.oldera.net

General Information
Oldera.net is a super highrate Tibia 7.72 realmap server from the creators of Classicus with war system, party experience sharing, all quests and much more. This server is trying to replicate the old days, yet you will level on a faster pace. Wether you are a warmonger or you want to do high level quests, Oldera is a lot of fun. Minimize your grind-time and maximize your fun-time!

History Lesson
Oldera originates back to 2008 and was a super highrated Tibia 7.72 server, which was really popular back in the day. Oldera famous for high experience rates but also high deathloss, balancing each other out. Gold is relatively easy to get but is also intensively used for the many wars that occur on Oldera.

Many years later, the same crew that originally hosted Oldera worked together on making Classicus (a popular 7.4 server). Oldera back in the day was full with bugs and faulty mechanics, but now we can combine the perfect serverstate of Classicus with the setting of Oldera. Which will result in loads of fun! :)

Feature List

• Real Anti-bot Client - We have completely rewritten the way the client handles communication with the server. We are offering you real anti-bot client. Though botting technically is still possible, this is brought back to a minimal.
  • Monsters - Our monsters are 100% accurate to CipSoft 7.4 monsters. Including the loot, damage and walk behavior.
  • Oldschool Quests - All 7.72 quests are available and work exactly as they used to work on Tibia 7.72.
  • NPCs - The NPCs will respond to all keywords as they did in the old days, giving you that authentic feeling.
  • Shared Party Experience - Hunting together should be fun, whether you are a knight, mage or paladin. Once you are in a party you can enable shared party experience, dividing the experience equally over your party members. There is a level restriction based on the highest level in your party.
  • Task System - You are able to do killing tasks. Depending on what task, your reward is either experience, gold or an unobtainable item. Tasks are fun to do and gives you more variety in hunting monsters. Are you the first to complete the Demons task?
  • War System - If two guilds agree on a war with each other, they should be able to take as many frags on each other as they want. After you agree on a war, your enemies will have an yellow skull. Killing them does not count towards your unjustified frags count.
  • Pits of Inferno - We have added our own custom endgame quest, based on the Pits of Inferno Quest.
  • Proxy - We offer you a proxy on our website, which you can use to reduce latency if you are from USA/South America.
  • New Content - We have a custom area called Bogrund, with story line, complete new monsters and a sick endboss. Giving more end-game fun then ever before!
Some Changes
We did alter some gameplay to make the game more enjoyable. The changes are as following:
  • Pits of Inferno DLs is added to the game. (same as on Classicus)
  • Custom Pits of Inferno Quest is added to the game. (same as on Classicus)
  • Custom City Bogrund and surrounding isles (as on Classicus, check our teaser video of Bogrund at Classicus here)
  • Promotion only costs 10k instead of 20k.
  • Desert Quest is soloable
  • Runes are double charged. You can leave your blank runes in your backpack while conjuring.
  • Vials dissappear on use.
  • Change gold/platinum/crystal coin on click.
  • Rashid is added to the game.
Rates
Rates will be super highrate, for now all we can share with you is the experience rate as we are still in the progress of balancing other rates such as skill/magic/loot rate. Lootrate will be high (money won't be a problem for anyone!). Experience stages are as following:
From 8 To 40 - x100
From 41 To 70 - x60
From 71 To 90 - x30
From 91 To 110 - x15
From 111 To 120 - x7
From 121 To 150 - x5
From 151+ - x3

Connection Info
Create Account: http://oldera.net/?subtopic=createaccount
More information: www.oldera.net
Client: Custom 7.72 client

Media
We have a lot of videos from previous Oldera servers which are worth to check out, here is a few:

(For more videos press here)

Also please note that everyone will have free VIP, as it will not be a donation option on Oldera.

Last edited:
How are donations going to work then?
Items? Money?

Sure about redskull remover being a good idea tho?

When the website gonna work properly? What about exevo gran mas pox and its power?

When the website gonna work properly? What about exevo gran mas pox and its power?

Tuesday you will be able to register your account/character, press CTRL+F5 on Oldera page atm to get all info. Something went wrong for a bit haha.

Sure about redskull remover being a good idea tho?

Sure, it's gonna be a war server nonetheless so there will be loadsa PK around anyway.

What about exevo gran mas pox and its power?

i'll pk anyone who goes darashia minos the first 30 minutes of the launch! gtfo

WOOP WOOP

will be playing this, btw ryan is the damage formulas like classicus?? if so thatll be tricky on deciding which voc will be the best

all vocs are really strong I always play sorc but even I don't know if I should make a knight or something o_O

why is so big rate i dont fucking understand this shit . and where is switzerland ? and it'll be next dark.ot but with wands . i dont get it

tbh if its like classicus, im thinking rps will be the most op since high lvl rps on classicus hit hard af with sds lol

will soul points work like rl tibia?

Logging in at launch making an ek then making a team and fucking up anyone who gets in my way.
Someone make a team with me?

gtfo then lol
you fuk nab i didnt said that i wont play it . it will be next casual ot for 2 weeks . i thought its gonna be more professional but it shit from RyAn nab . see you there anyway . fuck the popo

you fuk nab i didnt said that i wont play it . it will be next casual ot for 2 weeks . i thought its gonna be more professional but it shit from RyAn nab . see you there anyway . fuck the popo
ur and idiot, u cant even compare this server to darkot since the owner of darkot is handicapped and cant make an anti bot client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back