• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Oldera 7.72 - WAR EDITION - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.yan

classicus.org
Reaction score
OLDERA IS NOW ONLINE! Join us at WWW.OLDERA.NET!
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW OUR FACEBOOK AT http://www.facebook.com/classicus.org
ALSO MORE INFORMATION CAN ALWAYS BE FOUND AT OUR WEBSITE http://www.oldera.net

General Information
Oldera.net is a super highrate Tibia 7.72 realmap server from the creators of Classicus with war system, party experience sharing, all quests and much more. This server is trying to replicate the old days, yet you will level on a faster pace. Wether you are a warmonger or you want to do high level quests, Oldera is a lot of fun. Minimize your grind-time and maximize your fun-time!

War Edition
This edition we are focusing on the war aspect like in the old Oldera times. Fragtime is set to only 6 hours each frag, the server will be full with PvP and war. Even though this might set some RPG players off, we believe it's time for a server where PvP is the focus. Also Oldera is PVP-E with skull system!

History Lesson
Oldera originates back to 2008 and was a super highrated Tibia 7.72 server, which was really popular back in the day. Oldera famous for high experience rates but also high deathloss, balancing each other out. Gold is relatively easy to get but is also intensively used for the many wars that occur on Oldera.

Many years later, the same crew that originally hosted Oldera worked together on making Classicus (a popular 7.4 server). Oldera back in the day was full with bugs and faulty mechanics, but now we can combine the perfect serverstate of Classicus with the setting of Oldera. Which will result in loads of fun! :)

Feature List

• Real Anti-bot Client - We have completely rewritten the way the client handles communication with the server. We are offering you real anti-bot client. Though botting technically is still possible, this is brought back to a minimal.
  • Monsters - Our monsters are 100% accurate to CipSoft 7.4 monsters. Including the loot, damage and walk behavior.
  • Oldschool Quests - All 7.72 quests are available and work exactly as they used to work on Tibia 7.72.
  • NPCs - The NPCs will respond to all keywords as they did in the old days, giving you that authentic feeling.
  • Shared Party Experience - Hunting together should be fun, whether you are a knight, mage or paladin. Once you are in a party you can enable shared party experience, dividing the experience equally over your party members. There is a level restriction based on the highest level in your party.
  • War System - If two guilds agree on a war with each other, they should be able to take as many frags on each other as they want. After you agree on a war, your enemies will have an yellow skull. Killing them does not count towards your unjustified frags count.
  • Pits of Inferno - We have added our own custom endgame quest, based on the Pits of Inferno Quest.
  • Proxy - We offer you a proxy on our website, which you can use to reduce latency if you are from USA/South America.
  • New Content - We have a custom area called Bogrund, with story line, complete new monsters and a sick endboss. Giving more end-game fun then ever before!
  • Cast System - Now everyone is able to cast! Just enable cast in-game and let others spectate you!
Some Changes
We did alter some gameplay to make the game more enjoyable. The changes are as following:
  • Pits of Inferno DLs is added to the game. (same as on Classicus)
  • Custom Pits of Inferno Quest is added to the game. (same as on Classicus)
  • Custom City Bogrund and surrounding isles (as on Classicus, check our teaser video of Bogrund at Classicus here)
  • Promotion only costs 10k instead of 20k.
  • Desert Quest is soloable
  • Runes are double charged. You can leave your blank runes in your backpack while conjuring.
  • Vials dissappear on use.
  • Change gold/platinum/crystal coin on click.
  • Rashid is added to the game.
Rates
Rates will be super highrate, for now all we can share with you is the experience rate as we are still in the progress of balancing other rates such as skill/magic/loot rate. Lootrate will be high (money won't be a problem for anyone!). Experience stages are as following:
From 8 To 40 - x120
From 41 To 70 - x60
From 71 To 90 - x35
From 91 To 100 - x15
From 101 To 120 - x5
From 121+ - x3

Connection Info
Create Account: http://oldera.net/?subtopic=createaccount
More information: www.oldera.net
Client: Custom 7.72 client

Media
We have a lot of videos from previous Oldera servers which are worth to check out, here is a few:

(For more videos press here)

Also please note that everyone will have free VIP, as it is not be a donation option on Oldera.

Last edited:
high quality servers + one of the best and most consistent owner out there
this server will be great fun

WE LOVE RYAN

WE LOVE RYAN

WE LOVE RYAN

WE LOVE RYAN

I love you guys, if we get over 500 players online at start I will eat
icon-pizza100x78.gif
on webcam for all you guys!

sounds good i hope we will see some nice battles and not only ue spamming ^_^

lets say you can have fun on his servers. And thats pretty much it.
and what more do u want from an ot?
real money?
something u can spend 40000000000000000hours on without quitting?

get real niggah

yo gajs i need some pizza money, send me some. Hi pizzaman i want to order pizza thx bye

Kappa

and what more do u want from an ot?
real money?
something u can spend 40000000000000000hours on without quitting?

get real niggah

What he said was actually a compliment lol :p

yo gajs i need some pizza money, send me some. Hi pizzaman i want to order pizza thx bye

Kappa

people that use Twitch emotes outside of twitch....

biblethump.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back