• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Oldera 7.72 - WAR EDITION - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you guys, if we get over 500 players online at start I will eat
icon-pizza100x78.gif
on webcam for all you guys!
you mean when you make 500$ on start you will eat this pizza? Go back to hosting classicus and dont be a money hungry wh*re and maybe people will play your server every dam day. Like i did.

R.yan why you dont put my video in this thread :(
Without the talking i think he would of used it, the talking ruined it for me.

you mean when you make 500$ on start you will eat this pizza? Go back to hosting classicus and dont be a money hungry wh*re and maybe people will play your server every dam day. Like i did.

Without the talking i think he would of used it, the talking ruined it for me.
Again, all you do on this forum is complain about one thing or another. Please stop being one of those ruining this community. If you've got nothing positive or constructive to say, then don't. -.-

Again, all you do on this forum is complain about one thing or another. Please stop being one of those ruining this community. If you've got nothing positive or constructive to say, then don't. -.-
Thats funny because on his last thread and this thread alot of people talk bad about it, yet you stalk me and quote my posts, stalker much? I am thankful for otland for the 'Ignore' button.

god mythera ur just jealous cuz u cant make enough money cuz ur servers are download and run haufehawufhu

Just curious, what's the difference between this one and the several other versions of classicus/oldera that you've hosted?

Just curious, what's the difference between this one and the several other versions of classicus/oldera that you've hosted?

The rates & unjust time, other then that nothing. Oldera/Classicus is pretty perfect as is, though as always we bring big content updates in summer for Classicus, other then that nothing is changed much.

The rates & unjust time, other then that nothing. Oldera/Classicus is pretty perfect as is, though as always we bring big content updates in summer for Classicus, other then that nothing is changed much.

delete frozemoth or make them immune to vislux/morthur either its too OP

If it's perfect though, why does it always lose most of its playerbase after like 3 or 4 months? Personally, I get disappointed, because I actually have fun playing the server, but I get a late start, and then everyone leaves like a month or 2 after I start, and I have to wade through 59346965324 different servers to find one actually worth playing. I'd really love for this to last longer than 4 months.

Bogrund and frozemooth its ok, its not to fast exp after 100 lvl so its no too bad

Last edited:
dont forgot its fast exp, but blessing system its off here

you just made double post so who is spammer bruh ?

haha , who cares if u play or not?

we all know u r only rpg charlover that can play only hotkeys ot like eloth :D on oldschool u suck
Years ago , everyone was starting a battle 3h after server launch on server like this. Actually people like adde pg 72h without sleep and put high ladder lvl to begin war , its fucked up calm down no life. Take 101 lvl and fight or you guys again gonna charlovers 2 weeks and begin war before real pvp players gonna left server

haha , who cares if u play or not?

we all know u r only rpg charlover that can play only hotkeys ot like eloth :D on oldschool u suck

We both know i'd put you down 10/10 times without hotkeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.