• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Oldera 7.72 - WAR EDITION - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
02:04 Ctrl Alt Supr: 19:33 You lose 421 mana blocking an attack by Villy The Whale. (91ed) XD
Paralyze like old widow.
You gonna change it ryan or i should make new character ?

02:04 Ctrl Alt Supr: 19:33 You lose 421 mana blocking an attack by Villy The Whale. (91ed) XD
Paralyze like old widow.
You gonna change it ryan or i should make new character ?

never tried ue out so far untill someone told me about this post, and i hit 255, 260~ on 2 test ues, wtf you talking about? ^^ and paralyze is fine, lol stop trying to nerf druids

Zunri master of tactic:
"kill me go make rs"
Then they skullbash but when they still cant kill someone in 10vs 3 fight:
"kill me gogo ban"
Then they make one player ban and fight 10vs2 like true heroes!

Ancient scarab paralyze is OP, druid para is OP (nerf it abit) there must be a reason to have so many druids atm... and nerf mas pox abit.. or people will quit fast enough

if u cry so much about skullbashing , fix a guild and warmode. u are the skull bashers

Ancient scarab paralyze is OP, druid para is OP (nerf it abit) there must be a reason to have so many druids atm... and nerf mas pox abit.. or people will quit fast enough

mas pox damage just like a sd lol, people made druids because its neccessary not because they are OP

lets set up battles on this ot once per day or something otherwise its boring none is gonna play it 24/7 only ryan

lets set up battles on this ot once per day or something otherwise its boring none is gonna play it 24/7 only ryan

I can organize once a day, if everyone post or pm me who wanna join, i'll think of a way to organize properly. Maybe steam group or something?

if u cry so much about skullbashing , fix a guild and warmode. u are the skull bashers
Zunri and warmode xDDD dude zunri's tactic is to fight 10 vs 1 or skullbash (so they just aim sd and dont risk dying) If someone call u to kill him so u get ban then u think he'll accept something like warmode?

not to mention his teammate Voldsam aka Shajkan aka Share KHan that is using aimbot and healbot

nice ban volsram aka srajkan? aka "im not bot,want duel on realistic?" XDDDDDDDD

Good job banning this botter, no need to destroy pvp on already dieing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.